19

3rd PERSON POV

Hajin was laying on the hospital bed, his eyes closed in slumber as the beeps of the machines echoes throughout the room. The doctor checks his vitals one last time before turning towards Lia who was sitting by the side of the bed.

"How is he doctor?" Lia asked as she stands from her seat, worry can be seen on her face.

"It's nothing super serious , it's just a case of over exertion. Though physically he is getting better, it's more of a mental strain than anything this time. He just needs some rest so we will keep him here for the night and then he should be good to go after."

"Thank you Doctor" Lia bows to the man and then sighs as she fixes her eyes upon the sleeping Hajin.

"You should go home and rest Ms Kim, it's late and visitation hours are done. We will take care of him. Now excuse me". The doctor bows slightly before leaving.

Lia grabs her things and gives Hajin one last concerned look before she steps out of the room. She makes her way to Hajins apartment to check on the ladies who stayed behind. Because of their popularity, just a picture of the girls all together will cause the media to explode. How much worse would it be if it's regarding an emergency call. Before the emergency crew could get to the studio, Lia asked if the girls could go home but they refused. With no other choice Lia gave the girls the key to Hajins apartment and told them to wait there.

Lia opens the door to his apartment and takes her shoes off. As she shuffled her way down the corridor and into the living room she finds the ladies all huddled together on the sofa watching a movie.

"I'm back"

"Unnie!" The girls say in unison.

"Is he alright? "

"Nothing serious right?"

"Did they say when he would be good to go?"

"Oppa is fine?"

"Okay okay I can only answer one question at a time." Lia raises her hand in deafest as she tries to calm the ladies down.

"Unnie is right ladies, why don't we all sit down first and let her breathe." Irene suggest, her role as a leader showing. As the girls part and give Lia some space, she makes her way to the kitchen and grabs a glass of water. After drinking the water and placing the glass on the table her body starts to tremble.

"Lia unnie?" Lisa asks in concern, noticing the older females sad expression.

"I shouldn't have said anything.."Lia mumbles through her now watery eyes.

"I shouldn't have pushed him that hard, I should have just let him be *hic* stupid Lia *hic* how could you remind him of all that pain *hic* I'm sorry Hajin." Lia says as she crumbles to the floor and sobs.

The idols start to panic as they see the normally powerful and confident woman break down into tears.

"Unnie, it's alright shhh it's not your fault... you were just mad, it's alright." Momo says as she grabs Lia and pulls her towards the living room.

"It is my fault. Im terrible. I know how much I hurt him." Lia answers back, her eyes still shut close from guilt as she was guided to the sofa.

"No Unnie I'm sure Hajin isnt that hu-"

"NO I BROUGHT UP HIS PAST,HIS PAIN! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER."
Lia interrupts Chung ha as she erupts, there was anger in her tone but not toward the ladies but towards herself.

This catches the idols by surprise. The sudden outbursts from Lia was totally out of character and was not something she would normally do. The ladies let Lia cry for another 5 minutes before she calmed down.