10

MOMO POV

Twice and I are currently on our way to KBBQ as a reward for recording the "Signal" Dance video. And frankly Iam super excited.

"MEAT MEAT MEAT MEAT" I chanted with the JLine earning laughter from the rest of the girls. Except Chaeyoung who seems to be taking a nice nap in the car.

"Shhhh, I'm super hungry too but Chae is sleeping so Keep it down ladies" whispered Jihyo as she places a finger in front of her lips.

"Okay Were here! Let me go and make sure they have seats reserved for all of us." Sadness unnie says as she unbuckles her seatbelt.

"Youre the best unnie!!"

"We love youuu"

"I WANT BEEEEEF"

"Okay okay, gosh it's like we don't feed you at all" Sadness unnie mentions as she steps out of the van and talks to the clerk. She then motions for all of us to come in. We bow towards the staff and thank them for their hospitality as we all sit down taking up 4 tables. The maknae line on one table, the JLine on the next, Godjihyo and the 2Yeon afterwards, and finally the 4th for the managers.

The food comes in shortly afterwards and we're all stuffing our faces.

"Mhhhm their sides are so fresh" I said as I place my chopsticks aside and take a sip of my drink.

"You should slow down Momoring, there's more than enough for all of us" Sana adds as she flips the meat on the grill.

The bell on the entrance door then rings and two more people come in which catches our attention. It's pretty late and we're surprised the restaurant is still willing to take more customers in.

"Thank you so much for letting us in at this time ahjuma, I knew you're the best" a lady happily says as she gives the store clerk a side hug.

Hey I know that voice, it's Lia unnie!
"Hey Momoring it's Lia unnie look, we should go say hi." Mina mentions.

"Hmm I think so too but it looks like she has a guests with her. Maybe we should leave them be for now." Jihyo says from the next table.

Jihyo has a point, I nod my head and look back towards Lia unnie. I guess she finally noticed us as she waves her hands excitedly.

"OH it's Twice! It's nice to see you girls again."
Lia says. She then calls her friend over to introduce to us. "This here is Rie Hatta she's a choreographer from Japan who came to teach earlier today.

"Nice to meet you all, I've heard about you girls for quite some time now." Rie Says after bowing towards us.

" Alright girls lets introduce ourselves to our new friend." Said our beautiful leader. We all stood up an gathered in the middle table.

"One in a million annyeonghaseyo TWICE Imnida." We all say in unison.

"It is quite exciting when you hear it in person, I guess he was right haha" Rie then laughs and looks toward Lia.

"Sorry But you said "He"?" Tzuyu asks.

"We have another friend coming and he said meeting idols in person is a totally different experience than a video" mentioned Rie.

"He should be here soon, I'm sure you'll like him girls." Lia then smiles and winks towards me. Hmm I wonder why she would look at me like that. Ahjuma then softly interrupted our conversation.

"Excuse me ladies but your table will be right this way, I made sure to make it close to this table as I see y'all are all friends."

We say our thanks and the rest of twice returns to our own table which is right across from Lia and Rie. We happily had a conversation across our table and talking to Rie and Lia was really fun because they treat us just like regular people rather than the idols that we are. We talked about how we cope with touring and the places she has visited throughout her career as a choreographer. Lia unnie then  takes a look at her  phone when a notification came up.