2

Chungha POV

I've been grinding through these couple weeks and I honestly need a break. After my debut as a solo artist my schedule was filled with radio shows, showcases, performance and variety shows to promote myself. I haven't had free time for myself in a while and luckily my meeting was cancelled for today so I had an unexpected day off.

"I should check if Lisa is free right now " i mumbled grabbing my phone and looking for her contact. I got to know Lisa through award shows and I found her quirkiness adorable so we got along really well. Being a solo artist meant sitting by  yourself and was a bit lonely so whenever she was close by with  her group she would say hi and keep me company.

The phone rings a couple time

"Unnie! Hi!!!!!!"

"Yah you're gonna make me deaf yenno" I complained as I hear her giggle through the phone.

"What's up Chungha unnie? You rarely call nowadays"  she said as I can practically see her pouting.

" ahhh mianhae Lisa-ah I've just been so busy with work, I'm sure you understand since you're comeback is close. Anyways I was wondering if you're free today? I just wanna hang out for a bit since my schedule was cancelled."

"Oh you too?! I'm actually with Momo unnie,  she's been asking for Jokbal every minute so we're planning on going out to eat. Do you wanna join?" Lisa asked

"Of course! I haven't seen my Momoring for such a long time as well, send me your location and I'll come through"

*time skipping lunch date with the gals cause why not , here just look at momo eating jokbal instead*

*

Sigh netizens be snitching all the time. Somehow a picture was leaked of us eating together even though we were in a private room during our little meal get away. Now the streets are covered with fans trying to get a glimpse of us, it just so happens to be one those days where we decided not bring our mangers and bodyguards with us. Momo and Lisa are a little bit freaked out about it which surprises me since their fanbase were huge and must they must be used to it at this point right?

Anyways we decide to sneak out the back of the restaurant and hide our faces with our masks and hats. We almost got away with it too if weren't for some meddling teens who noticed Lisa, so we had to run away for a few minutes. After taking a turn and catching out breathes , Momo noticed were close to a dance studio ran by one of her friends so we decided to lay low there until the crowd of Kpop fans goes away. We take a left and see a pretty lady with black hair cut into a neat bob and some workout clothes, waiting by the 1million studio doors. Momo gives her a hug and tells her about our little chase so she lets us in.

"You guys must be beat, why don't you go upstairs and relax for a bit." She said as she motions us up the stairs. " And if you guys are up for it we have a few famous choreographers teaching tonight so why don't you guys take the class and have some fun"