8

HAJIN POV

The maknae line were sitting on their knees in a line as I walk back and forth in the living room, Rubbing the temple of my head to ease the headache I'm starting to get. It's one thing to expose myself half naked if I was at the beach or even a water park, it's a problem when it happens in my living room in front of thousands of army.

I haven't even introduced myself as one of their choreographers in the past because I was worried their armies would ask a ton of questions I couldn't answer. Now I'm pretty screwed since I've been caught red handed walking around shirtless with half of the guys from one of the biggest boy group world wide.

"Uhm why am I on my knees Hajin?" asked Jimin in a somewhat nervous tone.

"Zip it chim chim before I throw you out the veranda" I snapped back as I was still irritated about what just happened.  Jimin straightened his back up as he pursed his lips, making sure not to say a word.

"I mean what's the deal Hanjinje? You're toned af and it's just a V live bro." Says Tae as he shrugs his shoulders at me.

"Kook, I give you permission to stand up and hold Taehyung down." I say as I stare at Tae.

"Yes Hyung you got it Hyung" Jungkook bows as he walks behind Taehyung and grabs his shoulders.

"YAH what are you doing?! Hey what's happening? Kookie let me go! I'm your Hyung!"

"Sorry Hajin hyung is a bit scary right now and Id rather take my chances with you later than disobey"

I walk towards Tae and asked for Jungkook phone. " Now let's see how armies would react seeing Tae half naked as well without his consent." I said as I pretend to open V Live.

"OKAY WAIT HAJIMA HAJIMA. IM SORRY FOR LAUGHING AND STARTING THE V LIVE WITHOUT ASKING. YAH JEON JUNGKOOK I SWEAR IF YOU DONT LET ME GO. JIMIN HELP ME CMON DONT JUST SIT THERE!!!"

"Alright alright I was just kidding *sigh* Get up  I won't do such a thing." "But how are we gonna fix this problem we have" I asked as I sat on the couch with my head on my hands. The boys social media was already popping off and a couple articles have already been made  about our little mishap in just under an hour.

Jimin comes up and pats my back as he reassures that we'll figure something out.
His phone then rings and Namjoon was calling.

"Hello? Yeah. Uhuh. Okay cool give me a sec."
Jimin says holding his phone as we walks towards my door.

"Yah where are you going? And what did Namjoon hyung say?" I asked as I stand from the couch and step over Tae and Kook who were still wrestling because of earlier.

Jimin opens my door and the rest of BTS pops up with grins plastered on their faces.

"Nice worldwide abs Hajin."

"You guys had fun without your hope and sunshine? That's not fair"

"Sup"

"Don't worry Hajin it was about time we introduced you anyways. Kaja"

Oh man. I'm starting to dislike Vlives.

 I'm starting to dislike Vlives