22

3RD PERSONS POV

Chunghas phone rings loudly , catching the two by surprise and snapping them out of the moment. Hajin was in a daze as the infatuation he was was feeling suddenly came to a halt after recognizing the situation. Chungha blushes intensely as she pushes away from Hajin and digs into her purse for her phone.
She looks at the caller ID and see Ryu Jin's number and the amount of missed calls she had made. She curses to herself and promises to make the manager suffer for interrupting what could have happened with Hajin, but at the same time she might have saved her from doing something rash she thought.

"Unnie? *cough* W-What's up?"

"Where are you?" Ryu Jin says, a slight panic in her voice

"Ferris wheel, waeyo? Is everything alright?"

"Wear your mask and hood. Dispatch was spotted in the area."

"D-Dispatch?!"

"Yes, I'm sorry to ruin your fun Chungha but someone tipped them about you being here. we need to leave."

"Okay I understand, where do I meet you?... alright thanks unnie I'll see you soon." She says her goodbye and closes her phone. She sighs in defeat as the thought of dispatch being in the area really ruined her mood. She turns her head and meets Hajins concerned gaze.

"Dispatch is here? That's not good..." Hajin says.

"Yeah, not really sure how they found out but I need to go I can't be seen with ... look Hajin I'm sorry but what happened earlier..I hope you can for-" she was cut off when Hajin turned towards her and grabbed her hand.

"Look I totally understand..., you're career is at stake here. You shouldn't be seen with me at all. You've worked so hard and a picture can ruin everything." He gives her a understanding look as he lets go of the hand he was holding, and pulls her hood over her head.

"I'm just a normal guy and you're an idol, I don't wanna say we live in different worlds but you have an image to look after. I'll be here if you need anything, and we can always keep In touch! Consider what happened earlier... a memory hahaha."

"Wait Hajin no that's not what I meant-"

Chungha was cut off by the cab door opening and the staff gesturing for them to step out. Chungha gives Hajin a "We're not done talking look" In which he answers with a nod. They made their way back towards the food stalls with Hajin making sure he was a couple of steps away from Chungha just to be safe. This makes the idol sad as she wanted him to be near but couldn't take the risk with dispatch being in the area. After a couple minutes of walking they see Chunghas group together waiting for the two of them. Ryu Jin immediately runs to chungha and whispers a couple of words before she motions for everyone to go. Ryu Jin walks toward Hajin and gives him a apologetic look which he waves of with a smile.

"Unfortunately Hajin, even though I drove you here I can't take you with me and Chungha. I'm sorry for making you go home by yourself but as her manager I can't jeopardize her career. If you come with they might assume the worst... I hope you get it..."

"Ani dont worry noona, it's not a problem at all. Go ahead I'll be fine! There's cabs everywhere. Just make sure you guys get home safely."

"Thanks Hajin, I hope to see you around more." Ryu Jin gives Hajin a toothy smile and a quick side hug before she turned around and said goodbye to the rest of the group.

Sunghoon walks up to Hajin and daps him up before doing a quick side hug. "It was nice meeting you, let's keep in touch yeah?"

"Of course, you guys can come to my studio anytime if you'd like."