13

Hajin was busy through the week, teaching BTS their group choreography and Jimin his solo performance. He spent most of his time in their practice studio, making sure that everyone participating in their performance knew their moves by heart. The back up dancers adored Hajin because of his work ethic and kindness towards them, so often at times they go out to drink and eat at night.

Because of the busy schedule Hajin was able to spend a lot of time with BTS due to practice and was often seen in their vlives and social media, Unaware that his popularity in Korea has increased thanks to the army.

When the boys left for Billboard he only had a few days before flying to China and participating in Arena as a judge/special guest.
He spent most of those days lying around his apartment, resting his body before another hectic schedule. Lia often visited and made him watch a lot of performances and showcases that occurred at the time, letting him know  that a majority of the Kpop industry are interested with his choreography.

"Once I get back I'll accept some and take a break from going overseas. I swear I'm probably jet lagged half of the year cause of all the flying we do recently." Hajin says as he sits down on his sofa, drinks in hand. He hands the other to Lia who is currently sprawled on the carpet floor with snacks pillows and blankets covering her body. 

"I think that's a good idea. Keep you rooted for a bit yenno, and besides it'll keep the girls from messaging me every week."

"The girls?"

"Yeah, TWICE and BLACKPINK have been asking their managers to hire you as soon as possible, hence me being the middle person. Can you like make a card or something so that I won't be bothered anymore." She says as she blows on her tea.

"Mian noona and thank you. Its because of you that I'm able to stay here, dealing with my work and all." Hajin sincerely says as he hugs Lia.

"Wow why is my dongsaeng being so sweet today? Stop it, it's no trouble for me. I'm just happy that you're back on your own 2 feet" Lia answers as she patts Hajins head. She then faces him and gave him a serious look, making the younger flinch and inch back.

"Wae? Why are you looking at me like that?" Hajin says as he backs away.

"Sooo I heard you've been texting Chungha recently AND THAT she stayed overnight at your studio. How did that happen hmmm?" Lia says as she gives Hajin a grin clearly teasing the boy.

"H-how do you know that ? Are you a psychic or something?!" Hajin exclaims pointing a shaky finger towards Lia.

"Yah! Pointing is rude! And I have my sources, now tell me! Come on I don't have all night."

"I don't wanna, you're not gonna stop teasing me if I say anything." Hajin firmly refuses as he  gets up from the couch grabbing their cups and heading towards the Kitchen. Before he could get any further, Lia jumps onto his back making sure to latch her legs around his body.

"HEY, IM GONNA DROP THE CUPS"

"SPILL THE TEA HAJIN OR ELSE"

"YAH IM ACTUALLY GONNA DROP THEM , HAJIMA HAJIMA GET OFF"

"TELL. YOUR . NOONA. NOW"

"ARASSO, NOW LET GO OF MY EAR AND GET OFF."

Lia then jumps right off his back and skips back to the living room. A smug look on her face as she proudly raises her chin , happy that she was able to nag Hajin into telling her the details.

"I thought you were Korean not Australian. How can you just latch onto me like a koala."
Hajin complains as he trudges towards Lia.

"Tsk enough small talk and explain." Lia impatiently says as she pats the cushion next to her.