9

3rd PERSON POV

Bangtan and Hajin are huddled together in the living room with a couple of drinks and food laying on the table. The V. Live was still ongoing and the boys are currently answering questions from armies.

"I met the boys when they asked me to help choreograph Fire and BST, at first I was a bit nervous since I would be choreographing for One of the big time Kpop groups but the boys were an absolute mess. And not the bad kind hahah it was exciting and fun teaching them. We ended up becoming really good friends at the end and we've been in touch ever since." Answered Hajin.

Jhope reads another comment " Who's Hajin oppas favourite BTS members? Oh man that's a no brainer we all know it's me right Hajin?"

"YAH Hajin can't resist my world wide personality and my cooking. He said he would marry me if I was a girl before too" Jin proudly mentions while Hajin shakes his head in the background.

"Nuh uh Hajinie loves me the most. We even compared our Di-OUCH!? HEY WHY ARE YOU SO VIOLENT TODAY?!" Taehyung whines.

"Are you insane?!" Hajin whispers after throwing a pillow at Tae to shut him up.

" Hajin likes to nap, I like to nap. It's me guys"
Suga nonchalantly adds as he take a sip of his drink.

" you should probably answer the army before the boys start war with each other Hajin." Namjoon adds as he eats a lollipop.

"I'm actually an OT7 bias." Hajin says as he winks towards the camera.

The chat was then flooded with armies sending Heart emojis approving of Hajin and his relationship with the boys. There's even a couple of armies saying they will stan Hajin from now on.

Jimin then grins when he reads one of the questions and thought it would be amusing seeing what Hajins reaction to the answer would be. "Hey Hajinieeee they're asking if you're single." Jimin then raises his eyebrow and wiggles it up and down. The BTS boys then proceed to coo at Hajin urging him on to answer the question. Hajin was a bit awkward as he tried to move on.

" Isn't that a bit personal guys? Haha.."

"Oh come on Hyung give some of the Armies a chance, just tell ussssss." Jungkook pouts as he tries his best to force Hajin to answer the question.

"*sigh* FINE FINE relax rainbow troupe." Hajin says as he looks back into the camera. "No army I don't have a girlfriend, if anyone is willing though let me know okay?" Hajin jokes as he laughs out loud.

The boys are then shocked at how many of the armies were "volunteering" themselves. Hajin himself was left with his mouth hanging, he assumed that it wouldn't be taken seriously but got the opposite instead.

"Ahhh oppa I'm willing"

"With a body like that, sign me up"

"Hajin shi I'll mother your babies"

"I might be a guy but I'll bend for you"

"We've only met but saranghe give me a chance oppa"

Namjoon claps his hands and grabs the phone. "Okay that's enough for today, thanks for keeping us company for today Army. Please anticipate our upcoming work, Hajin do you have anything to say?"

"I wanna say Thank you army for accepting my relationship with the boys. I will make sure to make their dance as entertaining as possible and give you a performance you will enjoy." Hajin bows towards the camera and genuinely smiles before waving his hands to say goodbye.

"BYE GUYSSSS BANGTAN LOVES YOU".

~end of V live~

*
~TWICE, BLACKPINK , CHUNGHA THOUGHTS~

" Hes single..."

*
HAJIN POV

I had to say goodbye to the boys and cleaned up the place for a bit. I wouldn't have expected the the day to end like this but regardless I'm happy with the way it was handled. I went up the stairs and into my room where I freshened up and then went to sleep. I hope everything calms down and goes back to the way it is.

I woke up the next day energized and ready to get my day started. I needed to make my way to the dance studio and get some work done for the upcoming Arena dance competition that was happening in China. I was invited as a special guest and was fortunate enough to dance with My friends from Kinjaz for the showcase. I still haven't decided on a name for the dance studio itself but it will eventually come naturally. As I was walking I noticed that some of the people around were whispering and looking at me differently. I didn't mind it too much but still decided to pull up my mask and cover my face for the meantime.

I accidentally bump into a stranger before putting it on and knocked the things in her hands out and onto the floor.
"I'm really sorry I wasn't paying attention just now. Here let me help." I said as I pick up the bag of snacks and drinks.

"It's okay Hajin oppa thanks for helping." The girl says. Wait a second she knows my name?

"Uhm have we met somewhere before ? I don't think I recall meeting you miss." I asked wondering how a complete stranger knew my name.

"I'm an Army oppa and you're quite popular. I'm sure you've noticed some people staring at you. Especially after the vlive with BTS. Anyways I gotta go and fighting Hajin oppa your dances are amazing." She says In a hurry as she grabs her things and runs away.

"Thanks you for the support and goodbye!" I shouted back as she disappeared after turning a corner.

That was pretty cool, I didn't think there would be people that can recognize me. I guess that's the power of BTS ahhaha.

I get to the studio and opened the windows to let fresh air enter and the sun to light up the place. I then play some music while stretching with my laptop in front of me. I decided on choreographing to "Betta watch yo self" by Problem for the showcase and then scan through the email that details the upcoming Arena 2017 comp. I'm gonna have to fly to Chengdu a couple days before it starts in May so that I can teach the guys the rest of my piece. Which also mean I have about 3 weeks to get all of the BTS dance done.

After choreographing for about 4h I figured it would be time to take a break so I made sure to hydrate myself and just lied on the floor catching my breath. I wonder if I should visit Lia and see what she has been up to recently.A smile escaped from me as I couldn't help and think about what happened the last time I was at her studio.

"I wonder how the girls are doing."