14

Hajin pulls his mask up and tightened his hat as he stepped out of the airport in chengdu. He scanned the area looking for one of his friends that came to pick him up. After a minute of looking around he saw a glimpse of his friend waving his arm towards Hajin.

Hajin gets hyped and runs up to his friend and fellow Kinja choreographer Anthony Lee.
Dapping each other up then straight into a bro hug. Anthony was the one who introduced Hajin to the rest of the Kinja squad and they often fooled around when they taught during class. When Hajin was having a hard time he was one of the only friends he had left that didn't leave him for clout after he fell off the grid.

"It's about time you got here, we were worried you wouldn't make it."  Anthony says as he grabs Hajins bag from him.

"The delay was pretty bad but Hey I'm here aren't I?" Hajin shrugs as he drags his luggage over to Anthony's car.

" it's beautiful here, Id love to film somewhere and post it since it's been a while." Hajin mentions as he looks outside the window

"Yeah bro, the air isn't as polluted and the people are nice. You're in luck too we got people from Vibrvncy chilling with us this time so they can prob help with the film and editing." Anthony adds as he drives along the streets of Chengdu.

"Actually?! That's dope bro. Whos here already btw?"

"Yeah so far it's You, Vinh, Pat , Mike, Bam , Charles and Myself. So expect it to be rowdy af."

"Oh man... the last time I was with you guys I woke up stranded on a mattress in the middle of the pool..."

"Buddy you passed out first , that's your fault hahaha"

"Yeah yeah I guess so." Hajin laughs as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Oh by the way, Charles has been obsessing over Kpop girls lately and he's heard from Lia that you've met a couple of beauties recently."

"Lia and her big mouth... I guess I'm gonna be ignoring Charles the whole trip ." Hajin says with a straight face.

Anthony laughs out loud shaking his head as he imagines the amount of pouting Charles would be doing.

The two choreographers caught up with what's been going on as they sped towards their hotel. When Hajin arrived at their hotel room he was attacked by kisses all over the place courtesy of Charles Nguyen. He then met up with the other guys as they partied the whole night.

Hajin woke up, a hangover looming over his head as he tried to navigate around the passed out guys on the floor and headed towards the kitchen.

After about an hour all the guys were up and ready for practice. Because Hajin was busy and couldn't make it earlier, he isn't gonna dance the first half of the performance. His choreography would be last as it was set up as a way of introducing him to the Kinjaz family officially.

They spent the whole day choreographing and mixing the music for their performance . The next day was spent on perfecting the moves, spacing , blocking and marking their spots during the routine. On the third day the guys decide to roam around the place, enjoying what Chengdu can offer.

Hajin asked Patt and Vinh if they wanted to accompany him in filming with some of the Vibrvncy staff over at open platform overlooking the mountains. He felt quite inspired and had a piece  in mind.

"So who's the lucky lady huh Hajin?" Patt asks as he ties his shoe lace, catching the 20 year old by surprise.

"H-huh?!"

"Well you said you were " inspired" so We assumed you met somebody. Last time I checked you're the only single guy out of all us Hajinie." Vinh adds as he bumps Hajins shoulder playfully. Earning a glare from the young man.