.-*•~[Chapter 7]~•*-.

"What a coincidence to see you here..." A familiar voice spoke from behind me.

I didn't bother turning around. Just hearing him made my heart ache a bit, knowing that voice said sweet nothings to me once. I kept quiet as he walked closer to me and sat down, not far from where I was.

"How's it like being back in Paris?" He asked.

I could feel his eyes on me. Those damn emerald eyes are staring right at me.

"Fine." I said bluntly.

I don't want to talk to him, but it seemed like this was one of those chances where I can finally talk to him about my feelings, but my voice and heart say otherwise.

"How about school? And the ice rink we both went to earlier?"

"Also fine." I kept my eyes focus on the Eiffel Tower.

"Is Luka your friend? You two seem pretty close after you came back..."

"He is."

"Do you like him?"

"Depends."

"Do you... like-like him...?"

"Possibly."

"..." He was silent after my response.

"Why does that matter?" I asked, still not turning my attention to him.

"I-It's just a thought I had." He sighed. "Do you still have feelings for me...?"

I stood up and was about to leave until he grabbed my wrist.

"Why have you been ignoring me? Did I do something wrong to make you hate me?" He asked.

I can hear the sadness in his voice, my heart aching as my head started spinning a bit.

"Please answer me!" He pleaded.

I moved my wrist away and hugged myself, holding back a few tears.

"Just leave me alone, Adrien..." I murmured. "Stop making this so difficult for me..."

I spoke before running off, his voice shouting at me in the distance to come back.

"I'm sorry but these feelings for you pain me too much. I can't even face you like how I used to anymore."