.-*•~[Chapter 24]~•*-.

[ Age: 25 ]

Things have been peaceful in the past few years in Paris, France. Nothing's changed, nothing's happened, everything has been calm as ever. Today, Adrien wanted to take me to the park as a date since we haven't had one in a while. There were a few things that happened that interrupted our date, so we both transformed into our heroin forms and sat on a rooftop. Things still happened, but at least it was better than being near the ground.

Suddenly, Chat stood up and I followed after, confused as he wasn't talk. I could see that his ears were tinted red and he seemed tensed. He then stopped and turned around to look at me.

"C-Could you close your eyes?" He said in a nervous voice.

I nodded and did as told. I could hear things being shuffled around and the smell of roses hit my nose.

"You can open your eyes now..." He said in a soft voice.

I opened my eyes and saw bouquets of roses around us. I looked down and gasped, tearing up at the sight in front of me. Chat was on one knee with a red box in his hands, revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

"We've been through so much together throughout the years when you first arrived to Paris, and those memories we made together were always troublesome, as well as amazing. Everything that happened between us made me love and cherish you more and more than you could ever imagine. Every time you do the littlest things with such a beautiful smile, I fall in love with you all over again." He smiled at me as his eyes teared up a bit. "So, (Y/n) (L/n), will you marry me?"

I fell on my knees and wrapped my arms around him as I cried in joy. "Yes! Yes, of course I will marry you!"

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm so happy. I love you so much..."

"I love you too, Adrien..." I let out a small laugh and kissed him passionately.