Sharing a room

Yoongi's P.O.V

Who would have thought out of all the people we could meet during our promotions for danger that we'd see the one group i tried hardest to stay away from.

Right now in rehersals, Both BTS and RV have to share a room. This isn't something new. Sharing rooms was common as there are so many groups that come to the kpop industry sometimes there just isn't enough space.

But couldn't they have brought another group? Why did it have to be RedVelvet? There are so many other groups but why does it have to be them?

The world just hates me.

Hobi and Taehyung look like their eyes might pop out of their heads any second, Jimin and Namjoon look clam, Jungkook is a complete mess, breaking things and stumbling over while Jin is just straight up awkward but he's trying his best.

The girls don't look too well either.

All of them keep bowning and one couldn't stop giggling while the others told her to be quite. Finally, the one in orange hair comes up and talks, breaking the silence that spread through this room the moment the girls came in.

"Anneong sunbaes, my name is Seulgi and i just wanted to say on the others behalf that we are huge fans of your music." she said as hobi nearly fell off his chair.

When will he get over his obession over them?

"Ah thankyou so much" Namjoon said as expexted of the leader and comtinued "We watched your music video ans we're big fans too" he said and the girl smiled.

"Anneonghasayeo, you must be RM. My name is Bae Joohyun but you can call me Irene, it's a huge honour to meet you all"

The girl in the pink outfit said. "Nae, my name is RM but i think Namjoon is fine. This is Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, V ,J-hope and finally Suga."
He introduced us but my eyes finally found the one i was looking for.

Wendy huh?

She was in the corner,her eyes down and her head low. The one in green stood besides her, but her head was held high as if trying to look at each member and stamp their faces on her head.

But Seungwan wouldn't look at me. Did she recognize me? Jin was also staring at her with furrowed brows.

Of course being my members they have met her but not many times. Maybe i should talk to him about it?

"Nae, Umm over there is our maknae Joy and our vocolist Wendy." Seulgi said as both came forward, smiled and bowed.

"Oh Wendy! I really like your voice, Sweet but powerful" Hoseok said as Wendy smiled at him in gratidude.

"Oh ah Kamsamida" she said in a low and flustered voice.

Is she blushing?

Hoseok just smiled at her and no sooner both Irene and Namjoon were in deep but private conversation. Jin surprising started a talk with Joy and Jimin and Jungkook were having a talk about dancing with Seulgi. Wendy was approched by Hoseok and Taehyung and seeing by her facial expressions, she seemed happy.

Look at how thin she got. She looks nice but where are those cute chubby checks i used to pinch?

Then out of nowhere Jin hyung came over and sat besides me.

"Have you even talked to her?"

"What?"

"Seungwan... You should talk to her"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"You know exaxtly what i'm talking about and trust me this is your chance. How mang times are you gonna be this close to her?" He said.

He's right though, i won't get many chances to do this ever again. But she may be dating someome else i mean it's been 2 years. She must have found someone else by now.

She may have someone else but atleast i should try apologizing right?

"Ok, i'll try talking to her" i said to Jin as he smiled.

Maybe this could all work out?