Announcement - Wedding Postponed -

2 years later.....

Red Velvet's Wendy and BTS' Suga, wedding postponed due to serious injuries.

The official marriage between the two idols, Wendy of Red Velvet and Suga of BTS, has been confirmed by both Big Hit Labels -previously known as BigHit Entertainment- and SM Entertainment. The two are engaged and have yet to set a wedding date. As of what we know so far, the wedding will be held privately with only a few close friends and family invited.

Red Velvet have recently released a new song 'Psycho' and Wendy, unfortunately had suffered from many serious injuries due to her stage accident at SBS Gayo Daejeon. The wedding has been postponed and many fans are outraged, but many hashtags have been trending around to support the injured idol.

SM Entertainment have also confirmed that Wendy was immediately hospitalized and that Red Velvet will not be participating in any group performances for Psycho as for now and only individual schedules will proceed for all the members.

No news has been heard from Suga of BTS. Though he was spotted hear the hospital, no official statement has been released and BigHit have kept quiet about the matter.

What do you think about Wendy's accident? Are you happy with SBS's apology? Make sure to tell us in the comments.

Comments ⏬

Sbs have ruined everything. Psycho was Wendy's era but now they can't even perform. Even the wedding has been postponed. F**k Sbs honestly.
●BigTiddieCommunity

I was so excited for their marriage! And Psycho is such a bob. Wendy must feel so sad right now, I feel sad too 😭😭😭😭😭
AnumKhan

They just aren't meant to be. I never liked Wenga, but like how much more can Wendy take? First the kidnapping now this? And all this started once she started dating Suga. Never liked them as a couple.
BlackPinkDeservesBetter

Noooooo, babyyyy Wendyyyyy 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I hate SBS!
ZodiacFreak

Gosh, I hate life -_-
BTS4LiFe

Anyone else wanna choke sbs rn? Or is it just me?

Hello.

So, I'm here to tell you. That this I the last chapter I'm going to post for Forget it. Yes, this is the end.

I've been writing this story since July 2019 and I can't believe how far this story has come. I'm extremely thankful to everyone and anyone who has been with me through this amazing journey. I will write an epilogue or two for this story, maybe some side one-shots for the other characters and how they are doing so make sure to wait for those!

Anyway, I'll continue writing multiple stories and so if you don't mind, please check out those stories as well. I love you all and please stay safe and healthy! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~Hazel