The Night is Just Getting Started

Suga's P.O.V

"Okay, i think the girls should sleep in their own rooms while us guys should sleep in either the guest room or the living room."

"No way! You guys are gonna break your backs sleeping on the couches."

"There is a guest room."

"You do know only 3 people will be able to fit in that guest room right?"

"I think they can sleep in our rooms with us. It's not a big deal plus we've gotten pretty close."

"Nope! No way am i letting grown up men sleep in my bedroom."

"No seriously girls, we can just sleep out here."

"Aniyo Jin oppa! You guys will feel awful tomorrow."

"We have gone through worse, we'll be fine."

"Why can't we all just sleep out here!" Seulgi said loudly as the rest stopped their bantering.

"What do you mean?"

"Like us all, male and female, will sleep outside in the living room together. It'll kinda be like a sleepover." she said smiling as we all looked conflicted.

"Nah, i wanna sleep in my room."

"Wow Kim Yerim, i thought you were better than this."

"Stup up, you'd do the same kook."

"Do what the same? Sleep in your room? I'd love that."

"Can you not!?" Seungwan said as she both stopped their cat fight.

"Sorry Unnie/Noona."

"Okay good. Now, we all will sleep outside here. No objections from the boys. This is my house and i run this place so if anyone disagrees please get out of here and don't ever came back because you will be allowed in here." Seungwan said out loud with authority and none of us had any objections.

"Good choice. Now Taehyung, Joy get the mattresses. Jimin and Jungkook help Seulgi and Yeri get the beddings. Irene unnie and Jin oppa, you guys help me in the kitchen. While the rest of you clear out this place for the mattresses and other extra stuff."

Everyone did as they were told and it worked out pretty well. The living room now had a huge empty space in the middle with the couch at the back of the room.

Once they had put the mattresses and had the beddings on, the place really looked like a few 4th graders decorated it.

"Okay guys while Jin oppa and Wendy unnie make the food, let's get some extra things for our entertainment and more!" Joy said happily as the guys along with Yeri and Seulgi cheered.

Everyone had started gathering things and supplies but i was too lazy to get up and work. Also i have no interest in going into the girls room, picking out stuff and bringing them to the living room just to put them back in there place tomorrow.

"Yah, Suga hyung can you help me with this shelf?" Jimin asked as i looked up from my phone and saw Jimin struggling with the shelf. The dumb idiot was carrying the shelf instead of dragging it and i had an urge to laugh at his stupid antics.

"Can't you see i'm busy." i said looking back at my phone with a straight face and totally ignoring him as he whined. I looked back to see he was still holding it, unable to put it down because if he did then he'd lose his balance.

"Yah Min Yoongi, at least do something while your here." i heard Seungwan say from the kitchen as i replied loudly. "I am! I'm going through instagram on my phone, gotta be the one to keep everyone updated ya know!" 

"Just help him for gods sake!" Jin said coming into the dining room, his hands on the counter as his eyes glare their way into my soul. "Nae, hyung..." i said in a gloomy tone as i finally went up to Jimin and helped him put the shelf on it's place.

"Oof! Done." He said, removing the sweat from his forehead. "Who brought a shelf in here anyway?" I asked confused to why would someone bring a shelf full of books.

"I did!" Irene said. She had already given up on cooking so she just went to help Joy with fixing the bedding. "When i can't sleep i usually read and since i'm too scared to go downstairs to get book at night i thought it would be better to just bring some of my books here." she said innocently. 

"Weird..." Jimin said as he moved to flop onto his mattress that was set up by Jungkook. "Finally! I wanna sleep." he said as everyone chuckled at his cuteness.

"Guys dinner is ready!" Jin said as he and Seungwan placed loads of delicious foods on the table. "We didn't even have to cook something extra just in case. There was loads of food, we just had to warm and plate them up." Seungwan said as everyone sat on the huge dining table and started eating.

"Mmmmm this is really good!" Taehyung said as he continued eating. I too would have given Seungwan's food a compliment but i was too busy eating, i guess same goes for Jungkook, that pig couldn't stop eating.

"Okay, guys now that we have eaten let's play a game!" Yeri said excitedly. "What kind of game?" Jungkook asked curiously, finishing up the last of his food.

"I don't know, anyone got any suggestions?"

"Let's play video games."

"Ooooo we could play mario kart!"

"No no no i wanna play a game related to dancing."

"Oh oh! Lets play Just Dance!"

"Nah, Let's do twister."

"No! I don't like that game, how about challenge!"

"Okay guys i have a really good idea-"

"How about a board game! We haven't played those in a while."

"Guys listen-"

"No not board games, i suck at them."

"If you would just keep quite and listen to what i hav-"

"What you scared a little challenge kookie."

"You wish."

"Oh it's on."

"They don't call me the golden maknae for nothing Yeri."

"Pshhh, when i'm done with you, you won't even be called bronze maknae."

"Guys Listen!!" Seungwan said out loud catching everyone, including the maknaes attention.

"How about we have a little challenge, boys vs girls."

"Ooooo i like that."

"Oof you guys are going down."

"We'll see about that, bronze maknae." 

This is gonna be one hella scary night full of fights, errors, cheating, competitiveness and well, just utter and complete chaos.

"Let's play a board game first!"

I'm so ready to win this.