Proctors are Annoying

_________________________

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, school has been a big meanie! But, I have an update for you now, and I'm probably going to upload another one today, so keep an eye out!

*I don't own Naruto but I want to and I'm sure you want to too*

Peace

_________________________

"Begin!" Ibiki yells.

I hold my head up with my hand, propping my elbow up on the table. I peer around, trying to get a feel of all my competitors. I still have a raging headache, the grass guy, or girl, is irking my existence.

I decide to look at my paper, scanning over the slightly advanced questions. Slightly. I could answer them, but honestly I need some aspirin or something. The throbbing in my head is getting worse and worse with each hiss that comes out of that grass nin's throat.

"Oh my gosh! Shut up man!" I yell over to him.

"Sssssssorry." Grassy replies.

"Ibiki, can you please kill me now? I don't know how much more I can withstand him. Dear lord he almost as annoying as you!" I yell to my proctor.

"Shut up and deal with it." Ibiki tells me.

I look over to Kotetsu, "Hey man, you've taken this before. Wanna switch places? I can't deal with Grassy anymore." I whisper over to him.

He smirks, and of course, shakes his head no.

I slam my head down on the desk, making it crack a bit.

'Hey, maybe if I answer all the questions I can sit somewhere else!' I try to convince myself in my head.

I scribble down all the correct answers to the questions in 10 minutes, they are all pretty easy. They're all about kunai throwing and "What angle would blah blah be at if you threw it at blah blah and how fast would it hit if the wind was going blah blah."

That sums up the test.

I flip my paper over, the paper crinkling and making a bunch of noise.

"Ok Ibiki! I'm done. Can I sit somewhere else now?" I ask, slightly exited to move.

"No." Ibiki replies, a faint smirk on his scarred face.

I my mouth opens and closes like a fish, "Are you kidding me? C'mon man! At least get me a fucking aspirin or something!" I yell at him. I see Ibiki grab a bottle of aspirin and open it. He throws 5 at me, aiming to hit me in the face rather than in my mouth.

I catch all of them, but spit three out.

"People my age are only supposed to take 2 aspirin Ibiki," I say disapprovingly, "Haven't you read the bottle before?"

"I have. I thought that if I gave you 5, you might pass out and shut up." He tells me.

"I mean, if you wanted to pass out that bad Ibi-" I start to say, but stop myself. I have to act like a weakling, but honestly I hate doing that. People already know I'm pretty strong, right?

That will put my team in danger though...

"Oh Ibiki, you hurt my small and easily broken heart." I say, clutching the skin where my heart is. I turn around quickly and pull some eye drops out of my pouch, and put them in my eyes.

I turn around, and the fake tears start to fall. "Honestly, my broken heart can't take anymore. I'd probably fall at one punch, and I'm not worth fighting cause I am no where near strong so don't fight me." I say, making it slightly obvious that I don't want anyone to fight me.