A Familiar Friend

_____________

Hello my fellow ninja! Thank kami it's the weekend, I can upload a lot now! Well, taht's all I really needed to say, so enjoy the chapter! GET PUMPED BECAUSE I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO SO SO MUCH! Get ready to experience the feels

</3 I don't own Naruto

Peace

_____________

Kaji's POV

Kakashi asked us to meet him on the usual bridge at 10 A.M.

The Hokage told us that we have one month to train, and so Kakashi is meeting up with us to tell us what he is going to do with each of us.

I come at around 12, and surprisingly, Kakashi is there before me.

"You're late Kaji." He tells me.

I remain mute, not caring about their opinions. My stare remains blank, and he turns away to explain a few things to us.

"Ok, well as you all know you have one month to train. Sasuke, you will be training with me, and Naruto, I have found someone to train you." He explains.

Naruto starts yelling, claiming that he wanted to train with Kakashi. But, Kakashi explains to him that Saskue has similar chakra, so it would be better for him to train Sasuke rather than Naruto.

Kakashi tells Naruto to go meet his new trainer at Ichiraku's, and Naruto finally leaves.

Kakashi turns to Sakura, and tells her that she will also be training with a new trainer, and Sakura actually looks happy. She skips along to the meeting place that Kakashi told her to go to, and he finally looks at me.

"Kakashi, I've already found a trainer. You don't need to worry about me, just go train Sasuke." I say, almost softly.

He nods, reluctantly.

"Bye... Kakashi." I say, poofing to the Hokage's office.

I appear on the desk, like usual, and sit criss-cross-applesauce.

"Hey Gramps, I have a request." I ask him, faking cheerfulness.

"Sure, what is it Kaji?" He asks me, not seeming suspicious. My acting skills have improved, it would seem.

"Well, I was wondering if I could train outside of the village? There are too many people here, it would serve as a distraction for me, and I really can't have that. So please?" I ask him, using my famous puppy dog eyes and jutting out my bottom lip.

He looks at me for a minute before he gives in and says yes.

"Thanks gramps!" I tell him, smiling a fake smile.

He smiles back, unaware of the fake smile. Wow, I could fool Kakashi with this.

I walk out of his office and poof to my apartment, walking over to the bed and sitting down. My hands start to fool around with the soft comforter, and I stare blankly at it.

I sigh heavily, hopefully I'll get a good amount of training in this month. I can't afford to slack off.

I get back up off of the comfy bed, and throw my backpack on it. I start to fold a few pairs of clothes and place them carefully in my pack, and I make sure to seal a bunch of food in my scrolls. I use different colored scrolls to seal each of my weapons in. A different colored scroll for my kunais, senbon, and the paper bombs and smoke bombs are held in the same scroll.

I clip the straps on my backpack together, to make sure that nothing will fall out. I form a few handsigns, teleporting to the front gate. I look back at the village, and sigh softly. I walk out of the village, and I hear a familiar heartbeat standing a ways behind me. Watching.