Lost

____________

Hello everyone! Well, this is the last chapter. We've had some fun times with Kaji, didn't we? Haha! I'm just messing with you, Kaji doesn't get thrown away that easily! The sequel, of course, is called Found. I have it up right now, and the story of the oh-so-powerul Kaji Tora is not done! But other than that, I really do have to thank you for all of your support. I can't thank you for all that you have done, cause it was much more than you know! Thank you so much, and I'll see you in the next book!

Peace

-SympathyToVillains

____________

Kaji's POV

My head darted left and right, panic filling every inch of me.

'The one thing I didn't think would happen, did. What luck I have.' I grumble in my mind, putting up a mindblock before Minoru can make any smartass comments.

"Kaji!" They yelled.

The two groups I wish would never cross paths, are going to. Because of my ignorance.

Kisame, Itachi, and Hidan are 30 meters to my right.

Kakashi, Neji, Kiba, Sakura, and Guy all stood roughly 26 meters to my left.

'Shit.'

They all look at me in shock, seeing the opposite group, except for Itachi, who hid it behind his eyes, not willing to show any semblence of emotion in front of anyone but me.

"Kaji, do you know them?" Kakashi asks with a hard voice, clenching his fists. I see Guy looking at me the same way, and Neji, Kiba, and Sakura all have disbelief written on their faces.

"Kaji? You're with these jackasses?" Hidan bellows from beside Kisame.

Itachi seems to ask the same question silently, and Kisame looks at me in shock.

"Kaji, are you really, with, them?" Kisame asks. They knew I was a citizen of Konoha, but they thought that I favored them more and would soon be switching to their side. Konoha knew nothing of my relations to the Akatsuki, which would be plenty of evidence as to why they are so shocked.

"Hey!" Kiba barks from the side, an irk mark appearing on the side of his forehead. "Who you callin' a jackass, jackass?!"

Kakashi quickly covers Kiba's mouth with his hand, and Neji shakes his head in dissapointment.

"Oh, so now dog boy is gonna try to preach to me?!" Hidan screams from the sideline, being held back by Kisame. "Come here, you little shrimp!"

'Shit, what do I do now?'

Kiba yells something under Kakashi's hand, sounding like, "I could take you on any day, you scrub!"

Hidan obviously hears him, and starts clawing in Kiba's direction.

I look over to Guy, seeing him glare at me. I move my head to Sakura, who has small tears running down her cheeks. My eyes widen, and I quickly look over to Neji, who has a stone cold look in his eye. In an attempt of desperation, I dart my head towards Kakashi, who is still looking at me with clenched fists and a glare. I look down at the ground, feeling a burning sensation in the back of my eyes.

Crack.

I look to Itachi, who doesn't show even a hint of emotion, looking at Kakashi, who is looking at me. I turn to Kisame, who to me, has an obvious look of betrayl and hurt in his eyes. I switch my gaze to Hidan, who isn't even looking at me. But I can see that the situation is getting him very worked up, and he tries to hide his hurt by getting easily agitated.