I'll Miss You All

__________

Hey guys! So I was writing the chapter, went on Twitter for a lil bit, and BOOM. Chapter gone. So I apologize I'm getting it to you late, as I planned to give all of you a big chapter as a Christmas present. Stay strong guys, have a wonderful day/night, and have a good read!

Peace

___________

Kisame's POV

I smirk down at Kaji, who smirks right back up at me. From the corner of my eye I see Tobi flaling his hand out, on the side of the field, as Kaji and I have our stare off. You could call Tobi the unofficial referee of the Akatsuki, as he is always here to witness us battle.

Earlier today, Kaji challenged me to a sword fight. Me.

She challenged a member of the Seven Ninja Swordsman, to a sword fight. She said we couldn't use Ninjutsu, she just wanted a plain ol' sword fight.

Kaji flips back a few times, and I do the same, creating some well needed distance between us. She flipped a scroll open, biting her thumb and drawing blood. She swipes the bloody thumb swiftly across the paper of the scroll, and not a moment later, a sword pops into her outstretched palm.

My eyes widen a slight bit, seeing that it was the sword I got her. The matte black blade almsot givs off a dull glow, and I smirk at her.

'She's been keeping it in pristine condition. Which means... it's sharp and dangerous.' I laugh in my head, clutching the hilt of Samehada.

Tobi looks at both of us, waiting for us to give him a nod. We both do, at the same time, and she rushes towards me.

(Time skip)

Kaji sits down in a corner, clutching her knees to her chest, waves of purple depression floating off of her. I laugh heartily at her, seeing her spin circles in the dirt with one of her fingers.

I won, of course.

Suddenly, the waves of depression disappear, and she quietly laughs. She gets up and dusts her pants off, walking to me. She outstretches her hand, then looks at me.

My rough shark skin clashes with soft skin, and I feel as if I'm being electrocuted into place. A tumble of visions all come at me at once, rendering me unable to let go of her hand. I unconciously clutch it tighter as I see a horrible vision, one I'd rather not rememer.

Suddenly, Kaji yanks her hand back and shakes it off in the air. She chuckles nervously, and stays silent for a moment.

"Got quite a grip there, Kisame." She says weirdly, fakely chuckling at the end. I squint my eyes at her, confused as to why she was suddenly acting this way.

Kaji's POV

'You idiot!' I scream in my head, knowing it was Minoru who tried to show my intentions for the future to Kisame, through a handshake.

'Kid, you know I'm only doing this for you.' Minoru sighs sadly in my head.

'Look, you can't just-' I start to scream, but he cuts me off with a louder one.

'IT'S GOING TO END UP BAD! YOU KNOW THAT BY-' Minoru blasts through my head, making me visibly wince at the volume. I quickly put a mind block up, my chakra sealing a sound proof barrier in my head.

Kisame looks at me strangely, but I cut him off before he can say anything else.

"Kisame, good match. Even though you beat me hands down, I still see why they call you one of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen. Good job." I praise, giving him a closed eye smile. It seems to take his mind off my previous actions, and he smiles a shark teeth filled smile at me.