I Can Trust You

____________________________

What up guys! So this chapter should provide some background infro about Kaji ^_^ (I just love using that face) and hopefully some tender moments between her and her teamates *WINK WINK*

Oh and the youtube link is an AMV for Naruto, I love it so much! Not sure if you guys like dubstep but whatevs!

Peace <3

_____________________________

Naruto's POV

"Kakashi-sensei! How would've Kaji gotten that scar!" I whisper-yelled over to my sensei.

I looked down at her sleeping form, my eyes drifting to the giant kanji for 'demon' on her back.

'Why would anyone do that to her?' I ask myself in my head.

(A little while before)

We all sat around the table waiting for Tsunami to come down and give us a repot on our sensei and teammates health. Right when we got home, Kaji dropped Kakashi-sensei on the bed and passed out on the floor next to him. I don't know why, but hopefully she is alright. Now is one of those times is when I would have really liked to have a talent for medical ninjut-

"AHHHHH!" Tsunami screams from upstairs.

I am the first one to jump to my feet and sprint upstairs. I skip two steps at a time and bust the door open to the room Tsunami and Kaji were in.

"What happened!?" I asked worriedly.

Tsunami doesn't say anything, just drifts her sympathy and pain filled eyes to Kaji, who is lying on her stomach. I drift my eyes to her back, where her shirt is open, and see a scar the size of my head on her back. I gasp and my mouth falls open, just as my other teammates come into the room.

Their eyes drop to Kaji, who is lying on the floor, and they gasp just as loud as I did. Kakashi wakes up from our loud gasps, and his eyes travel to the passed-out Kaji who is on the floor. He was still resting, although he got up a while ago. Tsunami-chan told him to go back to sleep, which he did, after explaining to us that Zabuza was still alive.

His eyes immediately fill with regret and pity, a look that I am sure Kaji wouldn't like. Tsunami shakily gets up.

"Kakashi-sensei! How would've Kaji gotten that scar!

I see her start to stir awake from my question, and she turns over covering her scar involuntarily.

She slowly opens her eyes, to see all of our shocked faces and immediately straightens up.

"What happened? Who's here? Is something wrong?" She asks, obviously worried that something happened to her comrades.

She scrunches her eyebrows at everyones shocked faces, before taking a hand and placing it on her exposed back. Her eyes widen, before she hangs her head lower so no one would see her eyes. She lowers her eyes as she fixes her shirt.

"What." She demands to know, as she raises her head, eyes now cold.

She looks over at all of us, eyes slowly scanning each one of us. Her eyes land on me, and I gasp again as I feel a pang of hurt run through my chest. Usually her eyes would soften at me, seeing as I am her best friend. But as her eyes scanned me, I could see the pain and loneliness. I am almost positive no one else saw it. But the thing I saw most, even as she looked at me, was distrust and coldness.

Something happened to her when she was at the Land of the Moon. She hasn't told me everything, she probably hasn't even told the Hokage yet. Her eyes move on to Kakashi-sensei, eyes still hard and void of emotion. Kakashi-sensei flinches at her foreign cold glance at him.