Did You Really Expect Me To?

________

Hey guys! I literally can't express how grateful I am for your support, your comments and votes make me smile so muCH! Well, I have a new chapter for you lovelies, hope you enjoy it! Also there is a pic of chibi Kaji, one which I do not own and all the credit goes to the amazing artist xD

I don't own Naruto but I will use my retirement funds to try and buy it

Peace

________

Kaji's POV

Let me tell you, walking beside a carriage with two stuck up brats inside, was not fun. Especially in this blaring heat.

I usually don't complain about missions, but I think I deserve to, at least, for this one.

"Father, where are we going?" Hikaru questions exasperatedly, dragging out a sigh at the end. I think we could all tell he was getting annoyed in there, suffocated by the smell of roses and tulips. Hell, I could smell them from out here.

"We're going to visit your mother." We hear him say, hearing a quiet, almost inaudible, gasp coming from Hikaru.

A few minutes after he says that, we arrive at a cute cottage that overlooks the ocean, a neat garden in the front. A woman in a light green dress and coal black hair is in the garden picking berries, placing them neatly in a wicker basket.

Michiru's white and gold carriage arrives right in front of the fence that outlines her house, making her look up in surprise.

A servant opens the door of the carriage, and she gets up.

She's very pretty, looks to be around 28.

Michiru steps out with way too many flowers in his hand, so many in fact, that they cover his head. Hikaru is still in the carriage though, and no matter how cliche this must seem, a light shone through the door, landing on his body.

She gasped, dropping her wicker basket of berries and stepping on a few, shoving Michiru out of the way. Hikaru steps off the carriage just in time to be scooped up into a hug.

I start to play with my fingers, hearing the mother talk to her son with pure joy in her voice.

"Oh Hikaru, my beautiful boy! Look at how much you've grown." She says, wiping a tear from the corner of my eye.

"Amayo! Don't you remember me?" Michiru asks, lowering the flowers so you could see his face.

"Who're you?" She asks, looking at him with a strange face.

She literally had sex with him and bore his child. She doesn't know who he is?

"It's me!" Michiru whines, dropping a few bundles of flowers in the process.

She looks shocked for a second, flashes of recognition going through her mocha brown eyes. "Michiru?"

"Of course!"

"But... But you're too fat to be Michiru!" She yells, hugging Hikaru closer.

Michiru sniffles like a kid, "Well it's only because of you. Ever since you left, eating has been my only way to get out of my sorrows!"

She looks at him weirdly, walking in her house.

Michiru follows and I go to sit on the rock ledge that over looks the ocean. I've never liked going into or onto the ocean, but I do like looking at it.

Hikaru follows me, and we both sit in silence, listening to his parents argue.

(A/N you know when your at a friends house and their parents are arguing at the dinner table and you want to ask for the salt but the salt is in between their up and coming divorce)