Goodbye For Now

_____________

Hey guys! I decided to update again! Yay!

The tiger above is Tomoko!

Ha, and CHECK OUT THE AMV from SnK (Attack on Titan) because I LOVE IT GAH

Peace

___________

Kaji's POV

Over this past month I've learned a lot.

Skills from each member of the Akatsuki have been passed down to me, and when they die, I'll be able to carry on part of their legacy.

Itachi taught me how to improve up my fire jutsu's, along with a few Genjutsu's. They were difficult to learn, and they were only beginner Genjutsu's! (Plus, we looked out at the stars almost every night.)

Genjutsu is not my forte.

Sasori taught me how to manipulate people with chakra strings, and though I'm only a beginner, Sasori tells me that I'm making a lot of progress. (One time, I made Deidara kiss Sasori with them, but don't tell them it was me.)

Hidan, he got me a scythe. I was so excited, I literally passed out.

What can I say? I like weapons.

It was basically a mini version of his scythe, light and easy to handle, but tough and with enough force, could easily kill a man. He taught me how to use it too. You see, scythes were different than katana's. Yes, they were extensions of your arm, however you had to imagine that your arm could branch out three times on the same side. With a little bit of training, well more than a little bit, I was able to perfect my technique. It was similar to Hidan's, other known as 'Swing at everything and hope you kill your enemy in the process', however I usually incorporated my chakra into my arm, making me swing even faster. So my technique, the name courtesy of my creative brain, was called 'Swing at everything faster than Hidan and hope to fucking Kami you chop off some heads'.

Creative, right? (His swearing might've rubbed off on me. Just a little.)

Kakuzu taught me how to manipulate people into doing my bidding, along with teaching me a few money saving skills. Plus, to top it off, he taught me how to organize and commit raids.

More money for me!

Deidara taught me how to make bombs.

Boy, did that come in handy.

He taught me how to make 3 types of bombs. Small ones that would either distract people or make them lose their path, medium bombs, that would be used to injure people, and the large ones. The large bombs, though they could be in the form of a small one, were used to destroy whole cities, towns, villages, buildings, you name it. He also taught me a few handy tips on how to set them up, but I got confused when he called them by their actual names.

Like, what was a C-3P-O? (or whatever that thing was called)

That's how I got him to use the more simpler terms: large, medium, and small.

Kisame taught me how to handle swords, and even taught me a water jutsu. He told me, something I already knew, that katana's, and mostly every type of sword, was an extension of your arm. He made sure that the sword I chose was just the right size for me, and he wrote a small message on there, one that he sealed away until he died. He made me touch up on my limited number of water jutsu's, and now I have to say, I was pretty damn good. We sparred a few more times too, he won half the time, and I won the other half.

Zetsu, though we didn't talk that much, also taught me something. He taught me how to conceal my chakra really well, as the jutsu that allows him to travel through the earth makes him unknown to the outside world. I knew that what he taught me would really come in handy, along with all the sarcastic remarks that the black half made during training.