Chapter 29: I Don't Know.

―KIM PRODUCTIONS 7:46 PM

KIM PRODUCTIONS 7:46 PM. ☽

Taehyung entered his building hastily, not even caring about the secretaries rushing to report his schedules and tasks. He was devastated, disappointed, and also ― sad.

Where is Yoongi?

That's the question lingering in his mind. Where is he? Didn't he promise that he'll find a way? Is this the way? Did he get drugged? Did he forget Taehyung?

So many questions. Taehyung groans.

Soon, he finally reached his office. Slamming the door for his own good, he then leaned on the closed door and crouched down to embrace himself into a lonely hug. "Yoongi." He mutters. "Yoongi, where are you?" "I need you right now." He cries, his hands not enough to wipe his overflowing tears. He thought of Jeongguk's words and furrowed his eyebrows. Jin really looked angry, and Namjoon looked worried. They're not kidding. This is real. 

It's over.

―Suddenly, a song was heard― probably outside his office. And he stood up. He walks towards his desk, eyes seeing a yellow envelope with a sun engraved on it and he stared at it for a quite a long time.

You are my sunshine.
My only sunshine.

You make me happy
When skies are grey.

Taehyung starts to tear up again, delicately rubbing the envelope in a way that you're caressing a really important thing because it feels important. Perhaps it is. Right?

You'll never know dear
How much I love you.

"Yoongi-hyung." He cries. "Hyung. Where are you."

So please don't take my sunshine

away.

And then his phone rings.

NAMJOON-HYUNG

It's not real.

What?

Taehyung widens his eyes and quickly opens the envelope. With a pounding heart and a distressed face, he reads the short message.

'Look behind you.'

Taehyung takes a long breath and turns around to see the man that he needed to see.

"Yoongi-hyung?"