Chapter 22 : The Photo

PARADISE.

[ CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: THE PHOTO ]

❝YOU CRY BETWEEN 

THE SHADOW AND LIGHT.❞

HONOLULU, HAWAII

HONOLULU, HAWAII.

"Is this—" Yoongi pointed out the photo that Namjoon gave him. "—real?"

"Unfortunately... yes, Yoongi. I'm sorry for my brother's actions." Namjoon said, trying to show a sympathetic smile but he's quite proud of himself for pulling this off.

"I can't believe this." The tour guide mumbled, walking away from Namjoon and leaving his room to ran furiously until he reaches Taehyung's hotel room.

Namjoon ran after him and tried to catch up, but he was too fast.

There's no turning back.

"What's this?" Yoongi threw the pictures towards Taehyung's face, a tear making its way on his pale cheeks yet his anger is rising ㅡ every second.

The younger picked up the photos and looked at it in horror. He widened his eyes and looked at Yoongi. "Where did you get this?"

"Your brother. Now tell me what this bullshit is!"

"H-he must've set me up"

"Who?"

"Namjoon-hyung."

"Let's say that he did." Yoongi paused with anger etched on his face. "But that doesn't take away the thing that you did, fucker."

"Yoongi! She seduced me! And I couldn't fucking move!"

"Am I supposed to believe that?! These pictures stabbed me right through my heart Taehyung! And now, the explanation you're telling me is that she fucking seduced you and you couldn't fucking move?!" Yoongi questioned, his tears wetting his pretty face and Taehyung couldn't be more guilty.

"Hyung. I'm sorry. We did nothing, I swear! She kissed me first! I was surprised! I didn't kissed her back! Believe me please!"

Yoongi scoffed and crouched down to cover his face. He scratched his head brutally and sobbed while Taehyung tries to hug him. "Godㅡyou sound like a kid right now." Yoongi mumbled lowly, forcing back another sob.

"I just want you to believe me, hyung." Taehyung whispers, crying while engulfing Yoongi in a hug. "Namjoon hyung took me to the bar to drink, but then girls were suddenly around us, I tried to stop them but-"

"You don't have to explain, Taehyung-ah. I reallyㅡreally want to believe you. But I think I'm not ready to listen to your words today, okay?" Yoongi said, standing up and trying to let go from Taehyung's grasp. "Please just leave me alone for now and take some time to think about the things you did, okay?"

"But, hyung, don't leave me-"

"I don't know Taehyung. I don't know anymore."

"Hyung!" Taehyung shrieked, trying to halt Yoongi from walking away from him. He can't reach him anymore.

"It's time for a break, Taehyung." Yoongi mumbled, his back facing Taehyung and he finally walks out of Taehyung's room with silent tears making its way to his cheeks.

Namjoon met Yoongi at the hallway, him trying to catch his breath for running and trying to take back what he did. Yoongi wiped his face and smiled in disappointment when he looked at Namjoon's eyes. "Happy now?"

Namjoon broke down and cried as he felt guilty to what he did. He then quickly ran his way onto Taehyung's room and saw him crying. He immediately held Taehyung and tried to comfort him but-

"No! Don't touch me!" Taehyung resisted, pushing Namjoon away.

The older rubbed his face and growled in disappointment. "I'm sorry Taehyung-ah. I thought you're just making a mistake- I-I- thought that I could fix things, I-I-"

"I'm old enough to know what's best for me, hyung! Can't you see that?! I've been alone all my life trying to live up to your expectations and yet I was never enough!" Taehyung cried. "And for once I was happy to have someone that makes me happy, that makes me smile. And you're here again to push them away from me." he choked in his tears, wiping it harshly while looking at Namjoon. "—When will you let me happy?"

"I n-never thought of it that way. W-why didn't you tell me? I thought I'm the r-right one, but—" Namjoon pauses. "Oh my god Taehyung... I'm sorry."

"Look what you've done, hyung." Taehyung glared and slammed his arms open, showing his vulnerable state. Namjoon couldn't be any more guilty. "You don't realize that I'm capable of deciding things for my life. And now you ruined everything for me."

"I don't know what came into me Taehyung-ah... I was uncontrolled-"

"I can't fucking wait to lose my parents too when I confess about— this."

"Please forgive me Taehyung. I'm going to fix this." Namjoon mumbled, holding Taehyung in his grasp, mumbling 'I'm sorry' while wiping his tears.

"I love him, hyung." the younger sobbed, shaking in hurt thus making the older worry.

"I'll make everything right."

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

Oh, I can make it right 🎶

thanks for reading :)
see you on the next chapter ♡