Chapter 2: Welcome to Hawaii

PARADISE.

[ CHAPTER TWO: WELCOME TO HAWAII ]

❝I NEED TO TAKE A REST. TO

BREATHE AND BE THE BEST.❞

HONOLULU, HAWAII

HONOLULU, HAWAII.

"Aloha! Welcome to the best land Hawaii!" A staff greeted Taehyung and gave him a Lei on his neck with a big smile on her face.

"Thank you" Taehyung said, nodding at the staff and walking inside the airport to rent a car. He then afterwards looked at his GPS and drove to his Hotel that his older brother booked for him.

He checked in at the luxurious hotel that Namjoon got him, and laid on his bed for a while. He closed his eyes for a moment and sighed, a tear leaving his eyes as he grabbed his phone afterwards. He called Namjoon.

"Oh! Taehyung-ah! Have you arrived on Hawaii?"

"Yes hyung, I'm on my bed right now, resting for a bit. How's mom? Is she still sad?"

"She's still the same, she doesn't want to eat so dad's a bit stressed right now, but although, it's fine here."

"Okay. You didn't tell me that the hotel that you booked for me was a luxurious hotel! I was so amazed by the look of this place. You're cool, hyung"

"Of course, you're staying there for two months, so it has to be pretty!" Namjoon boasted jokingly. Taehyung chuckled and said, "Shut up hyung."

"Haha, hey Taehyung-ah."

"Hm?"

"I forgot to tell you but I hired a tour guide for you! You need to enjoy the islands of Hawaii anyway-"

"Wait what? I don't need a tour guide, hyung"

"Too late! I can't cancel it, so you better be nice to him. And he's a man, so don't worry if you think that he's going to take advantage of you or anything."

"Ugh, sometimes you're really annoying, hyung" Taehyung groaned.

"At least I care for you haha" Namjoon laughed from the other line. "Anyways, I need to go now, your work is calling me. Bye baby brother~"

"I'm not a baby brother!" Taehyung huffed jokingly and ended the call.

He then laid on his bed again, mourning for his grandfather once more, until he heard a knock on his door.

He groaned and opened his door to reveal a small man with a big smile.

"Aloha! Mr..." the person stuttered, looking at the small paper that he's holding. "T-taihung! I'm Yoongi, your tour guide for today!"

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

It's the 2nd Chapter and look forward to the next one!

Uwu I'm hoping that you'd like this fanfiction, so stay tuned!

ILY♡