o n e 🔥

(Flashback)

"My little flower, you mean so much to me. I don't ever want to let you go."

"Neither do I Josh. I need you. Please don't let anyone take me away from you."

"I promise."

••••••

"I hear, voices."

"What voices?"

"They're just voices. They tell me to do things that will harm you and Jenna. I'm so scared I won't last long."

"You will last long-"

"No! You don't understand!"

"Tyler-"

"Blurryface wants to hurt me!"

"Who's blurryface?"

"See? That's why you don't understand! Dema don't control us! They never will control us. Not you, or me. If blurryface kills me, you'll never get to love me again."

(Present)

"Josh. Josh."

The man laid on the cold icy ground, curled up in a ball, with the flower in his hands. He was crying, mourning over his love, Tyler, who had been abducted by Dema and was taken away.

Despite his flower being left behind, Josh didn't think he was still alive.

Jenna, comforting her friend and guardian, seemed to hold up hope for Tyler, and she believed Tyler was alive.

She held him as he continued to cry.

"Josh, look at me."

Josh was still in pain, emotional pain, lying across the icy ground, sobbing.

"He's gone Jenna. My little flower is gone."

"Josh, he isn't gone. His flower is still here."

Josh looked down onto the flower, holding it in his hand.

"I gave him this flower." He said. "I told him it would save his life one day, but he doesn't have it now."

Jenna connected her hand to the flower.

"It's a sign." She said. "This proves Tyler's still here. He's alive Josh. We just gotta go rescue him, then we'll go home and live our happy lives again. You, me, and our flower boy."

When he heard those words, Josh sat up, looking into Jenna's eyes.

"You're right."

He touched Jenna's hand.

"Let's go rescue Tyler."