f o u r 🔥

After hours of walking through the mountains, the Bandito brought Josh and Jenna where he wanted to take them.

The land was yellow and fire surrounded it. They'd never seen anything like this before. It felt irregular and quite odd.

"What is this place?" Josh asked.

"Trench, the home of the Banditos."

Jenna stood next to Josh.

"This feels strange."

"Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be fine."

The Bandito turned to them.

"Lets go."

The two followed the man through the high mountains, until they got to Trench.

When they arrived, the Bandito lowered his bandana as he walked by the others. They all looked upon Josh and Jenna, struck by confusion and fear at the same time.

Some even tried to attack Josh and Jenna, but the Bandito shooed them away.

Later, the Bandito brought Josh and Jenna into a small tent where the leader was. Instead of seeing him right away, his second in command approached.

The Bandito stood face to face with him.

"What are you doing Kai?" He asked.

"I found some people that could be useful to us."

"You know the rules Kai, no outsiders are allowed here!"

"That is not for you decide." Kai said; sternly. "You're not the leader."

"I may not be the leader, but I'm the second in command!"

"Oh yeah! Well-"

"Ender!"

He turned to see the leader coming from his room. Ender and Kai stood back, including Josh and Jenna.

"What do you think you're doing?" The leader asked.

"Kai brought these people in here and I was trying to tell him you wouldn't allow it."

"Nonsense Ender!" The leader cried. "I might be interested in meeting these people."

The leader pushed Ender out of the way, seeing Josh's and Jenna standing together. Kai stood next to them, making sure Ender didn't try anything.

"What's your names?" The leader asked.

"I'm Joshua Dun, and this is my friend Jenna Black."

Jenna waved her hand.

"Hello sir."

"How did you end up here?"

"We're trying to look for my boyfriend Tyler Joseph. He was abducted by Dema."

"Ah, we have dealt with these situations before, but anyone who goes to Dema never makes it out alive."

"But we're sure that Tyler is still alive. He felt behind a flower that I gave it. I promised it would save his life one day, and it did."

"Plus, Tyler is very fragile." Jenna added. "He's only 15 years old and he was born as a flower that grew on a bush, then became human later on. He means everything to us and we need your help to get him back."

The leader began to feel sad for them, so he took pity on them.

"I don't allow outsiders into Trench, but I truly believe what you are telling me. If you wish to get your friend back, we will help you in anyway we can. But in return, you must swear an oath and become one of us."

"A-A bandito? Like Kai?"

"Yes Mr. Dun." The leader said. "Exactly like Kai."

Though they'd only just arrived and didn't think they could trust these people, Josh didn't have a choice. It was the way to save Tyler's life.

"We except." Josh said.

The leader smiled.

"Very good."

He looked at Kai.

"Take him to the tents, give him something to wear."

"Yes sir."

"Wait, what about me?" Jenna asked.

"You stay, I must have a few words with you."

Kai escorted Josh out of the tent, leaving Jenna all alone with the leader.