s e v e n t e e n 🔥

When Josh learned the news of what happened to Jenna, he was enraged. He couldn't believe what the leader had done to her, and his motivation to kill him grew to his highest point.

Even Kai and Linh agreed to his thoughts. They too wanted revenge for everything the leader had done to them.

Because Jenna was blinded, she could no longer care for herself. She had to rely on Rani and Fauna to take care of her.

Everyday, they feed her, cleaned her, and dressed her. They even had to take her to the bathroom, because she couldn't go on her own.

One day, when Wren came to visit Jenna, she saw how horrible she looked.

"Oh look what they've done to you." She said. "I'm so sorry about everything."

"Who are you?" Jenna asked.

Wren lied.

"It's Rani."

"I know that's you Wren." Jenna said. "Not even a fake voice can fool me."

Wren chuckled quietly.

"At least I tried."

She took out a pot and placed it on the ground, right next to her.

"I brought you some stew. It's quite good. I had it for supper last night."

Jenna didn't say anything. She sat still on the ground, not moving.

Wren looked upon her, smiling.

"The leader is doing everything he can to help you."

"I know you did this." Jenna said. "You let them try to kill me, and Yvonne died because of you."

"It wasn't meant to go that way."

She kneeled down next to her.

"We're doing everything we can on your behalf."

"Lies. I don't believe a word."

Wren sighed.

"You seem weary. I understand. I'll come visit again when you've had the chance to calm down."

"I don't want you to visit me again."

Wren stood up, staring down onto her.

"I know you didn't want this, but it happened anyway. It will take time to heal."

Jenna coughed.

"Leave."

Wren inhaled and exhaled, making her final statement.

"Yvonne could've lived if you didn't show her mercy. She was trying to save you, but you failed to save her."

"GET OUT YOU HATEFUL BITCH!" Jenna shouted; throwing the stew pot at her.

Wren didn't flinch. She quietly laughed, and started walking away.

"Sleep well, Jenna."

When she left, Jenna buried her face in her hands, sobbing.