Travel Through Time Chapter 35

I stand and walk towards the connecting door, not taking my eyes off his beautiful naked self.   I grab his robe shake it out, and walk towards the Prince, holding it out for him to slip his arms through.  As I pull it over his shoulder's I kiss his chest, then move to his nipples and lather them with my tongue.  The Prince stands there letting me do what my heart desires.  I suck on his nipple hard.  I'm not touching him anywhere else just my mouth.  I give him open mouthed kisses down the centre of his stomach, having little nibbles of his hard ribbed stomach as I work my way down.   I kiss him across the top of his pubic hair, then flick my tongue out to lick the side of his growing manhood.  I go further down and looking up watching him watch me, I take one of his sacs into my mouth and suck and roll around the ball in there.  His eye's turn to desire filled slits as he watches me.  I kiss up the length of his member, still watching him watch me.  I lick the dew from the top, then flatten my tongue and lick him along hard his length.   I then use my tongue to pull him slightly away from his body.  He moves his hand to help and I grab them and hold them to his side.  I let my teeth scrap over his head, he groans and I do it again with a little more pressure.   I then pull him out to a 90-degree angle and open my mouth enough to take him into my mouth.  I move my head backwards and forwards and let him see my hollowed cheeks as I suck him hard, I do this a few times before I pull all the way out and let it slap his stomach.  The Prince groans and tries to make me stand I shake my head, then kneeling still on the floor in front of him.   I open my robe, pick up some scented oil and poor it over my breasts.  The Prince moves his hands and I shake my head, he screws them into fists and watches me rub the oil into my breasts making my nipples pebble.  Once they are all nice and oiled.  I move closer to him and capture his member in my mouth again.   I pull it away from his stomach and capture it between my breasts.  I push them together and move so his trapped manhood moves between by breasts.   I groan as it feels good, I push a little harder and my nipple rubs against his rim.  I feel him throb and do it again, "I'm going to ejaculate" the Prince states.  I tilt my head slightly so my tongue can lick the top as it pushes through.  "That looks so hot" the Prince groans.  I do it a few more times before taking him back into my mouth and down my throat.   I groan and let the vibrations carry through his member.   I move up and down quickly sucking and licking all the time.  I angle him away from his body so he can see himself disappear into my mouth.  He moves his hips forward and I take him deeper.  "I'm coming, I'm going to ejaculate" I use my teeth as I pull away and he explodes.  I drink every drop and when he's finished.  I pull my mouth off of him with a pop and it slaps his stomach.   I lick my lips before standing up, the Prince palms my oiled breasts.  "One of these days I'm going to oil you all over and have my way with you" he says. "Promise?" I ask, he laughs and pulls me against him and kisses me until I'm breathless.  "The water is heated your Majesty" Ri-na calls. The Prince ties my robe shut then his and we walk to the tub.  The screen has already been placed between the door and tub, we walk around it and I check the scents adding ones that I like.  The Prince walks up the steps and gets in the tub after taking off his robe.  I walk up the steps and drop my robe at the top before climbing into the tub.  I sigh as the hot water caresses my skin, "this feels good" I sigh as I sit next to the Prince.  Would you like me to massage your shoulders for you he offers, I nod and he moves me so I'm sitting between his legs. He starts on my neck muscles and his hands feel like magic getting rid of the tension.  He moves to my shoulders and I let out a soft moan, "that is amazing, don't stop" I groan.  The Prince massages my shoulders until they are nice and relaxed again. I groan as he finishes and move my head to each side marvelling at how good it feels.  The Prince lean's in and whispers in my ear, "do you know what you've done?"