Travel Through Time Chapter 53

I take my hand away and let out a deep rumbling moan "I like this way of being woken" I moan.  "Me too" groans the Prince, he leans a little away and the angle is such that when he thrusts up I feel him hit the roof of my sex and all sorts of sparks start flying.  I cry out and grip the edge of the day bed with my good hand.  I'm throbbing not just in my sex but my breasts are too. "I'm going to come" I moan the Prince lets go of my breasts and pinches my nub, "not yet!" he moans and quickens the peace even more.  I'm a moaning and groaning mess, I take my good hand and push it between us and squeeze the base of his manhood between my thumb and forefinger, he jerks and grunts as he thrusts into me. "Now!" he cries and I release him, he releases my nub and I soak him as my orgasm shoots out of me as he fills me up too.  We both lay at angles away from each other but still connected with him inside of me.   I push the blanket down a little as I feel hot.  I try fanning myself but it isn't doing much. "Want to go for a dip?" the Prince asks "yes that would be lovely" I open the over coat and push it off of me.  The Prince looks at though he was going to say something, but then changes his mind as he too pushes the over coat off of himself.  He stands up and picks me up I wrap my arms around his neck. "Your foot will be alright?" he wonders "it should be a little protected by the medicine and the water is cool.  As long as we don't stay in it for hours, it will be fine" I assure him. "Good" he says then jumps into the water with me.   I have enough time to hold my breath before the cool water hits my hot flesh.  We both swim for the surface and gasp for oxygen as we break through.  I laugh and then begin to swim away from the Prince.  The water really does feel great on my hot skin, we swim around for a little the moon bright enough for us to see clearly as it reflexes off the water.   I turn and float on my back just moving my arms to keep myself afloat and moving slightly.  The Prince swims up to me and squirts water from his mouth onto my breasts.  My nipples harden instantly, the Prince places his hands against my back and keeps me a float, he draws me to him and takes the nearest nipple into his mouth.  I whimper as I feel my core tighten as he sucks on it hard and the warmth of his mouth with my cooling skin sends all sorts of sparks flying all over the place.  He releases my nipple to the cool night air then moves his hands so I turn.  My legs automatically float apart as he pushes me closer to him, goosebumps break out all over my flesh as I realise his intent.  With his hands just above my butt he pushes my sex to his open mouth. The difference in temperatures is like day and night as he sucks on my folds and then flattens his tongue and pushes it through my folds to my nub.  He has the top part of my sex sealed off from the cool water as he sucks and runs his tongue through, around and pushes it against me.  I moan and groan and try to pull away he holds me firmly against his mouth.  I feel one hand leave my butt and then feel him pull at something.  I then feel something brush against my breast and open my eyes to see a thick grass reed being brushed over my breasts and nipples.  They harden to peaks as the sensation of his mouth on me and the reed brushing me ever so gently over my breast.  Has me crying out, he pulls his mouth away from me and I groan loudly.  "I love listening to your voice when we make love" the Prince tells me.  He moves the reed down my body his one hand still holding me steady.  He brushes it over my pubic bone then turns it around to the snapped off end and pushes is through my folds.   I cry out and try and hold onto something.  In the end I use my good hand to squeeze my breast.  The Prince moves the reed through my sex to my opening and pauses I hold my breath then release it when he moves it way.  He pushes it length against my butt hole, my entrance and my folds and rolls it a little.   I moan as everything gets stimulated at once he then bends the reed in the middle and the bulbs' end sticks up out the water.  As the snapped end is pushed against my puckered star.  I look at him "do you trust me?"he asks "always" I answer.  He pushes a little harder against my puckered muscle and it gives as the reed's stem is pushed slowly into my butt.  I groan and try really hard not to thrash about.  When he has it all the way in to the bend the rest of the stem rubs against my folds.  The Prince pull and pushes the stem in and out of my butt, he is also moaning now.  He moves us to the edge of the pond and then the reed disappears under the water as he turns it around in my butt. He leans against the side of the pond and lifts me upright.  I grip his shoulder with me good hand.  I can feel the water moving the reed that is still in my butt.  "I wanted to feel what it would feel like if you where full there while I thrust into your warm sex" he moans into my ear.  Then he thrust his hips up and pushes nearly half the way in.  I cry out at the totally full feeling, as the Prince pauses to allow me to adjust, he feels the lapping water moving the reed and our groans echo in the still night.  "This feels amazing" he moans next to my ear.  He pulls out and thrusts back in creating waves that move the reed.  He keeps going until he is all the way in and then stills and groans loudly into the night when a bigger wave moves the reed.   I cling to him and he bites my shoulder as he thrust in again, with each thrust I moan and groan as I'm buffeted by sensations.  I feel my core tighten and I clamp down on him, he cries out and stills as I come when my muscles relax, he thrust up and let's go.  Crying out as he fills me up.  We cling to each other. I give my butt a little wiggle and he chuckles as he pulls it from my butt.  I moan again, as I wait for him to pull out of me.  When I feel him grow again inside me, I pull away a little and look at him.  "You're to damn sexy under the moonlight" I wrap my legs around him as I feel him move.  He steps up on something and lays me back on the grass. He slowly moves in and out of me and his eyes burn my skin as he looks at my moon drenched breasts.  He pushes his thighs under mine and lifts me up onto his bent knees.  "Just leave your legs around me" he instructs and pumps his hips.  He moves so I'm facing the building and then pulls first one leg from under him and then the other.  He pulls my legs apart but leaves them stretched out either side of him. He puts his hands beneath my butt and lifts me slightly.  I lean back on my good hand and the angle takes him deep.  "Ahh!" I cry out, he grunts as he thrusts his hips.  Even my breasts bouncing makes the tighten quicken. "Hang on" he says and I grab his shoulder as he sits up and then bends his knees and pushes up so he is standing.  I wrap my legs around him and he walks us back to the day bed. 

He lays me back on it and kneels on the ground with my butt pulled to the end of the bed.  He lifts my injured leg and rest my ankle against his shoulder as he thrusts into me. "You are so beautiful, in the moonlight" he moans.  I bring my good hand up to his stomach and run my hand down his stomach, and over my stomach up to breast.  I tease myself by running my nails over and around my nipple.  I moan as he pulls my leg a little higher and pumps into me, I cry out again "so glad you dismissed everyone" I moan again.  He thrusts in all the way and pauses "I dismissed the maids and Hun, of course I couldn't dismiss the guards" he tells me as he pulls nearly all the way out.  "What?" I cry.  He goes to thrust back in and I stop him by pushing my good foot into his hip. I try and turn and grab the blanket I'm laying on. "it's a little late now" he tells me.  "I'm three seconds from kicking your arse back in the pond" I say through clenched teeth.  He stills and takes in the set of my chin, "do you want to go back in the water?" he asks. "No, I bloody don't get off of me" I spit.   He pulls out of me and I snatch my leg away from him.      Scramble up pick up the overcoat and put it on then I start to limp towards the archway.  The Prince grabs his over coat and runs up to me, "I'll carry you" he says. "You put one finger on me and I'll snap it off" I fume. "Your really mad, aren't you?" he ventures. "Wow! Clever, Sherlock" I snap.  I stop because my foot is hurting but turn to him with my hand on my hip. "Just try following me any further? What the hell was all that some male ego trip or something?  You try following me and I will slam your male ego into the door" I shout then hobble off again. "I didn't mean anything from it, I really didn't" he calls after me. "Second, I need your arm please" I say Second comes out from behind a tree.  I can't meet his eyes but take the arm he offers.  I hear the Prince cursing behind me.  "Please stand right outside the garden doors, no-one is to get in?" I order "yes, your Majesty" he answers.  I manage to hop up the steps then I tighten my grip on Seconds arm, when he goes to move away at the door.  He helps me into the bedroom. "Thank you, I can manage now" he bows and silently leaves through the doors again and closes them behind him.  I pick up the crutch and use that to get to the commode and once I'm washed, I use it to get me through the connecting doors.  I lock them before putting on under clothes and climbing into bed.   I have a sip of water and then snuggle down into the bed pull the blanket over my head and start to cry.  It takes me along time to stop crying before I doze off.  My eyes feel like sandpaper when I force them open later, I get up and unlock the connecting door. "Thank you Second, you may go rest now" I call "yes, your Majesty" he replies.  I go and wash up and get dressed for the day.  "Breakfast your Majesty" Ri-na calls "come" I reply she puts the tray down on the table and bows before looking at me. "Is everything alright? Your Majesty" she asks. I smile and nod she bows again and leaves.   I force myself to eat and then sip on honey water.  I pick up my sewing and sew a little but it isn't keeping my attention.   I pick up a book, that also isn't keeping my attention.  I walk back into my bedroom and lay on the bed.  I close my eyes and sleep.   When I wake up again it is late afternoon.  I stretch the kinks out and feel a little better, with the extra sleep.  "Ri-na can you bring me something to eat please" I call.  "Yes, your Majesty" I move into the connecting room and start sewing again.  The door opens and the Prince comes in carrying the tray "please hear me out?" He puts the tray on the table and kneels "I really didn't mean anything by it.  I can see your point though and I'm sorry really, really sorry" he apologises.  "What is my point?" I ask still not looking at him.   "I gave you the impression that we where totally alone and we weren't.  Second did send the other guards to the front though" he finishes.  "Seems like Second cares more about my dignity than my own husband" I state.