Travel Through Time Chapter 59

My brother bows his head before giving up and just laughing out right. "My sister doesn't know anything about men and women relations" he laughs even harder. "Your sister happens to be the sex" I fling my hand across his mouth and glare at him.  He nods and I take my hand away, "sorry" he apologises "your sister is the most beautiful, open minded person I've ever met and she has taught me a few things" I think he's finished and relax "under the cover of darkness" he finishes. "Really you might as well have just said sexiest?" I throw up my arms and then cross them over my chest.  "What does it mean when your kissing someone and they run their tongue over your bottom lip?" my brother asks having stopped laughing.  The Prince looks at me for help. "It means the person your kissing wants you to open your mouth" I tell him. "Oh! I missed out on that then" he mutters.  "I thought you said you've met your future wife" I say shocked. "I have it was her that did it" he tells me. "A noble girl, she is a girl isn't she not some cougar out to get her claws into a piece of young ass.. I mean meat?" I correct and ask. "Don't know what cougar means the way you're saying it.  She is a girl she just happens to be 11 months older than me" he informs us.  "Thank goodness for that I wonder how she knew to run her tongue over your lip though" I ponder.  "How did you know to do it?" the Prince asks. "Me, didn't you do it to me first?" I question.  "I don't know but you were the first girl I'd kissed, so maybe we just listen to our hearts and go with our feelings?" I nod "you might be right as no-one has written a book about how to make things happen between a man and woman.  You just go with what feels right and good" I agree. "Would either of you tell me what feels right and good" my brother asks.  I pat his knee "you'll know when the time is right, it does come naturally so don't sweat it" I assure him.  "Prince can I talk to you for a moment?" my brother asks and stands up and starts to walk towards the pond.  I shrug my shoulders at the Prince as he stands then walks to catch up with my brother.  I watch and then start to think of the all the things we have to get done. "Your Majesty" I look up to see Second standing there. "Sorry, Second I'm running through all the things we have to get done" I apologise "I wanted to ask you, if we are now in the palace do I have to wait for the King to grant me marriage?" he asks "you work for me, it's me that pays your wages.  Do you have a girl already?" I ask "I do your Majesty.   We were going to get married at the end of summer" he tells me. "Oh, you must get married then, what does your girl do?" I respond. "At the moment, she looks after her sick mother" he answers. "Do you have a house?" I ask "I rent a small house your Majesty" he tells me. "Could I ask you to do me the biggest favour ever?" I ask.  Second looks at me for a moment before saying "if I can, your Majesty." "I would like to put you on our family registry and for you to manage, my family home at the moment it is standing there with a very old house maid looking after it.  The house deserves to be lived in again and hear laughter, my brother has his own house but I know him and he will stay here in the palace with me.  Please talk to your brothers and sister.  Then let me know the answer?" I offer. "I don't have to think about it your Majesty the only thing I would ask it that you also add Ri-na, Fifth and Six" I jump up at his answer "really? That is wonderful I will have to promote your sister to head maid as she will become Lady Ri-na.  I'm sorry I can't promote you further. You are however my head guard" I take his hand and shake it.  The Prince and my brother come back. "Second with his brothers and sister will move into my house and I'm adding them to the family register" I say happily. "That's great news Sister, the house deserves to be filled again" my brother agrees. "I will have my wife's family stay in mine when they are in the capital" he adds. "You've not even asked her yet?" I say and we all laugh "I will on my next trip" he promises. "I will have the King sign for Ri-na being promoted to Lady and becoming your head lady in waiting" the Prince adds.  "Let's get everyone over here and have a cook out here in the garden, I asked the blacksmith to make me a big metal tub that we can cook on." The Prince agrees and we send for Keon-hi, and Chang-wo. Un is already here and once Keon-hi is here Fifth will be here too.  I find some suitable clothes for Ri-na.  "Ri-na" I call "yes your Majesty" she enters the room.  "Second has consented to you all being added to the family register.  You are being promoted to head Lady in waiting and will be addressed as Lady Ri-na.  I have these clothes for you to change into until your new ones are made" I pass her the clothes.  Tonight, you will not be working, Min-so can take over for you, tonight we are celebrating and having a cook out with lots of meat" I state.  She looks a little shocked, but smiles and nods "thank you your Majesty" she bows.  "I'll let your brother tell you about the rest" I tell her and go back out to the garden.  The Prince is talking to my brother and Second.   I walk up and put my arm around the Princes waist. He puts his arm around my shoulders and smiles down at me. "Sis you forgot to tell Second that the house comes with money from the farm that helps pay for the servants and up keep" my brother scolds me. "I did? Sorry there is the money that has been sent but not used since I'm here.  Feel free to change and decorate to the way you'd like it.  I will hand over the accounts once the registry has been completed but feel free to move in whenever you'd like" I offer. Second bows "My mother would be pleased that her family name will be carried forward" I add. The servants start setting things up for the cook out, the big metal tub it put on it's wooded stand and coal is piled in and lit then the mesh is put over that resting on the top of the metal tub. Torches and lamps are lit, the meat is placed on the mesh to cook. Keon-hi, Chang-wo and Fifth come.  Un joins us then as well.

We have a great night laughing and eating.  Forgetting about everything but the time we have sharing with friends. I tell them some funny stories about my travels and Jin-hyeok tells them some of the troubles I got in at home.  The Prince even shares some of his stories of growing up in the palace and how he and Un always managed to sneak out the palace.  Ri-na has us in stitches telling us stories of what it was like to grow up surrounded by brothers.  Chang-wo did great impersonations of some of the stuffy ministers.  He even did one of me from when we first met.  My brother told of his time living in the woods.  Which he made sound fun and free.  When it grew darker, we all said our goodbyes having enjoyed ourselves.  I wash and strip before getting into bed.  The Prince comes back from washing and strips.  He lays down next to me I lean up on my elbow and look down at him "make slow love to me" I say before leaning down and kissing him.