How You Met

-Y/N POV-

I walked down to the subway station like my usual morning routine. My back aching from the overly heavy backpack, stuffed with huge textbooks and my many notebooks. 

As I held on to the usual pole that keeps me from falling over, I look up from my phone to double check the route to Midtown. 

When I looked back down, I noticed a really cute boy in the chair across from me. I braced myself as the train started moving, and I couldn't stop staring at the adorable guy. I adjusted my Star Wars shirt and started to regret wearing it. 

The train made the first stop as I decided my plan. 

I was going to walk over to him, introduce myself, and get his number. Easy enough right? I hope so.

When people started getting on the train, I took a deep breath and got myself ready. I started walking towards him when the doors closed. 

Not realizing what was happening around me, the train started to move and I didn't have time to grab on to a pole so I fell.

right into his lap.

"Oh my god I'm- I'm so sorry! That was totally by accident!" I blabbered with a huge blush on my face trying to hide it in my hands.

"Oh um it's okay. Are you alright?" I looked up to see his face up close. His face was also super red and he tried not to make eye contact. He looked down at my shirt and smiled softly. 

"yeah I'm fine! I'm really really sorry." I quickly got off him and pulled my hand out to shake his, "I'm Y/N."

"I'm Parker Peter oop- wait I mean Peter Parker." he stuttered shaking my hand 

"It's nice to meet you Peter!"

"Nice to meet you too Y/N."