Help | part 2

When I woke up, I immediately knew where I was. It was Peter's apartment. I didn't make a sound at first. I turned my head and I saw Peter sitting against his door. He had his face in his hands and was shaking. He was crying. 

I didn't want him to know that I saw so I looked away and murmured, "Peter?" As if I just woke up.

"Y/N!?" I turned towards him and he rushed to the side of my bed

"Ow!" I yelled as I tried to sit up but my leg ached for me not to 

"Hey don't move!" I looked down at the throbbing leg and there was big white bandage wrapped around it

I scanned the room and there were blood-soaked towels and red bandages. It made me sick to my stomach. 

Next, I looked up at Peter. His eyes were a burning red and watery. His nose was a light red, and his hair all messed up. 

"How long have I been out?" I asked. My face stinging as I talked.

"A couple hours," he said looking away, "Why didn't you tell him it was me?" He asked looking around my face. Probably at all of my marks.

"Because if I told him, you wouldn't be safe anymore."

Peter and I have always been good friends. Sadly only good friends. I've had a crush on him basically since the day I met him. Like, how could you not fall for those perfect brown curls, and his honey pot eyes. 

"Y/N you could've died! Do you know the damage you could've done to everybody if you did? Your parents? Ned? Me?" He said with a tear streaming down his face.

"If I said something, you could've died!" I spoke louder. My stomach aching from the movements.

"Y/N I don't care about that! I only care about you!" 

"Peter I-"

"No Y/N you don't understand. I love you. I have for a while now. I'm so sorry that I haven't told you, but I didn't realize that our lives could end as soon as tomorrow. I can't live without you. Do you know the toll you would've put on me if you died tonight? I-" I cut him off with pushing my lips on his. 

I placed my hand on his cheek, my arm aching as I do. He kissed back and I felt a surge of butterflies. 

I pulled apart and rested my forehead on his.

"I'm sorry Peter. I just couldn't risk your life either." I said as he held on to my hand that was dangling off the bed

"I love you." He spoke so softly that I could barely hear it

"I love you too." I whispered moving my head off his and looked into his beautiful brown eyes

I scooted over to the edge of the bed that's next to the wall. I pulled the covers up as he slid next to me. The bed was super small for the both of us so he had to wrap his arms around my stomach. Even though my stomach hurt so badly, I just wanted to be close to him.