Spiderspawn | Part 3

Knock knock.

You spun around and beamed as you saw Spiderman waiting at your window.

"Perfect timing," you told him, unlatching and opening the window.

"Timing is my specialty."

You rolled your eyes.

"Though, posing in a mirror might be yours," he replied, grinning.

Your cheeks burned, "You saw that?"

He chuckled, "Don't be embarrassed, it was... cute."

"Thanks," you laughed.

"Is the sweater new or something?"

"Um... you could say that..."

"It's from that guy again, isn't it?"

"Oh, shut up," you knocked his shoulder playfully, attempting to hide your embarrassment.

"Well, I-"

Police sirens interrupted you from your conversation and you both turned to see them rushing down the street in the distance. 

"And that's my cue," he frowned.

"I'll see ya later, Spidey."

"Later," he smiled back.

You give him a small wave before he jumped out of sight.

____

"Hey," Liz greeted, stepping through your doorstep and closing the door behind her, "You ready to go to the game or-" she paused as she caught a look at you, "Oh my god, y/n, you're wearing another one of Peter's shirts again, aren't you?"

"He leant it to me this time!" You argued, "I had been talking at lunch about how I didn't own any Mets shirts, and he said he had a few so he gave me one of his jerseys for tonight! Come on, you can't expect me not to wear any gear to the game! What else am I supposed to do?"

"Gee, maybe tell Peter that you're head over heels for him, and that you secretly wear his clothes all the time?"

"Don't even Liz." 

"Oh come on, y/n-"

"No, don't 'come on' me! You, Michelle, and I all lend each other clothes all the time so you can't act like this means anything. He's just helping out a friend, nothing else," you said sternly, "Now let's go, because I promised we'd meet Ned and Peter outside and they've been waiting there for like 10 minutes."

Liz sighed but followed you out of your house nonetheless and down the stairs to the street. 

"It fits!" Peter beamed at your jersey as you stepped out of your door.

You laughed, "Yup, perfectly."

"Maybe I should give you my clothes more often," he joked.

You forced a laugh slightly, because you knew he wasn't being serious despite how much you wanted him to be. 

"Or you could just lend me your hat," You teased instead, slipping the cap off of his head and right onto your own. You smiled up at him from under the bill before skipping away down the street so he couldn't take it back from you. 

(Not that he would've wanted to)