sleepy p3

"Of course, darling. I love you so much," he said as he pulled your back into his chest. He wrapped his arms protectively around you while he tucked your head under his chin. You relished in his warmth for a moment, and remembering all the times you longed for him to be spooning you in the last several weeks.

"I love you too, Tommy," you replied as you yawned. "I'm so happy you're back. It doesn't feel like home without you here." He took one of your hands in his and started to stroke the back of your thumb tenderly.

"You're my home. And I'll always come back to you," he promised, gingerly placing a kiss on your temple. You smiled as sleep started to overtake your senses and you were pulled into a deep slumber. 

"I can't wait to wake up in the morning and see my handsome boyfriend right here next to me," you said absentmindedly before your light snores began to echo around the room.

Tom looked at you appreciatively as your breathing slowed and you began to go slightly limp in his arms. He had missed moments like these. Watching you sleep, feeling your body against his. He was just glad to be here, even if you would be swamped with exams over the course of the next few days. 

"My beautiful girl," he mumbled as he inhaled the familiar scent of your hair. Smiling to himself, he still couldn't believe after all this time how he scored a girlfriend as amazing as you. Counting his lucky stars and tightening his grip around your waist, Tom fell into a much needed slumber. And when the morning would come, he'd still be there with you, just like he promised.