Maizie | Part 1

This is going to be a series. I don't know how long, but it's going to be fun so don't worry. I'm going on this super long road trip so I might be able to post a couple times. Sorry for the long wait! Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @tomlovesyn hope you guys enjoy!

Word count: 539

You were walking down the busy streets of New York at 2am when it had started raining. 

"Shit." you mumbled, ripping off your jacket and putting it over your head. You started walking faster towards the destination your boss told you to go. 

"This is your next  target." Your boss pointed at a picture taped up on the wall. 

"Can't I get a break?! I just finished off my last target an hour ago." You complained as your muscles ached from being sore. 

"No. You get two days to observe, and then three weeks to kill him and bring him back to me. He is a high school student so I enrolled you into the school so you can become closer to him."

"So, I don't get any background information?"  

"Nope. Get it done, Maizie." 

Maizie wasn't your real name. It was Y/n L/n, but your boss refuses to say it. Since he won't give you any background information on the target, how about I give some on you. Ever since you were born, you've been trained to fight. And, you are pretty good at it. Yes, they torture you, abuse you, and made you kill your first enemy when you were nine, but they are your only family and you would do anything for them. Hopefully, your boss would see how great you are doing, and maybe give you a little break. Hopefully. 

You arrived to the destination, and you gotta say, it's pretty cute. It's a small little apartment, made out of bricks. You stopped at the alley next to the apartment, and threw your jacket on the ground. You then unzipped the sweatshirt, and revealed your all black, tight, suit that made you look super hot. You flipped your hair around, releasing the wavy curls that were tucked under your suit. You double tapped the bracelets on your wrists making a blue light flash signaling that  they were ready to stick. And finally, you flipped on your x-ray glasses to hide your eyes, and also see which apartment he's in.

You pictured the picture of the boy in your mind as you carefully peered through each apartment to see which one he is in. After struggling for a bit, and getting frustrated at not seeing the boy, you finally saw a teenage boy playing with a red mask in his room. He had a fire escape so you thought you would sit down for a bit. You watched him through the wall of his apartment at him making little to none movements. It was sooo boring. 

"Let's do this." Killing him early will make the boss happy. You stood up and loaded your silent gun. You turned towards the window and aimed it at him, until you froze. 

It was Spider-Man. HE was Spider-Man? What kind of project was this? But most importantly.... he was staring right at you.