In Love PT 2

Again, another soft ass chapter. Btw, we will probably be posting around 3-4 times a week, instead of our usual 6-7 because school is starting, and we are both going to be swamped. We'll try our best though! Love you guys! <3

Warnings: some swearing, cute lil moments, kissing 

469 words

For the next few days, he did everything and anything to get kisses like that. He loved the feeling, loved the affection that was only for him and he gave absolutely zero fucks if it was considered being whipped or whatever. Why was it so wrong to like your girlfriend and the sweet things she did? Really though, he only ever got shit about it from Flash.

"Really nerd, you let her kiss your nose like that? Is she your Mom?"

"No, she's-"

"I'm his girlfriend.", You replied. On this particular morning, you were dressed a little formally, having a presentation to do in one of your classes. Even having some red lipstick on your lips, which only made Peter want to kiss her more. "So sorry that kissing his nose bothers you. I'll kiss his cheek instead. Or next time, maybe just his lips.", you huffed, placing a sweet kiss on Peters cheek, leaving a red lipstick mark. Flash only rolled his eyes, muttering how you two were disgusting.

Peter was all grins, and he left the lipstick mark on his cheek for the entire day.

No one could bring him down, not with you by his side.

"Dude, are you really gonna leave that lipstick mark on your cheek?", Ned had whispered to him during Chem.

"Hell yeah, man."

"You're getting stares, though."

"Would you wipe it off if a girl you really really liked kissed you and left a mark?"

"..Okay, I see your point."

"He's still got that lipstick mark on his cheek..", MJ muttered to you during study hall.

"Really?", you asked, a wide smile pulling across your face.

"Yeah, he's been grinning like an idiot all day."

"Aww..", you mumbled under your breath, grinning softly. You liked that you could make him so smiley and happy. It was so sweet and- oh it felt nice knowing your were the cause. You never thought you would be. Never thought you'd be the one giving him kisses and holding his hand. 

"You're grinning like an idiot too."

You puffed, "Shut up, MJ."

The girl let out a small laugh, "It's nice though. I'm happy for you two.", she said softly, flashing her one of her rare genuine smiles. Though, those smiles usually turned mischievous, no matter what. Which this one did when she held up her sketchbook, showing a doodle of her and Peter staring at each other with heart eyes and little drooling mouths.

"Ugh, no you didn't."

"I've got more."

"MJ no."

"MJ yes."