sleepy p1

Tom had had a particularly long day, as both of his flights back home had been delayed for several hours each. He was a bit peeved considering how excited he was to see you earlier in the day and take you out for dinner, but those plans came to a halt seeing as it was currently 2:15AM.

He trudged through the building your shared apartment was in, dragging his luggages into the elevator and hitting the button for the proper floor. Tom started to smile softly at the thought of finally being able to hold you in his arms again. Calls and skypes were great and all, but he much preferred having you in person instead of through a screen. 

His excitement grew once he was standing outside the door, fumbling with his keys. Tom didn't expect you to still be up considering you had class in the morning, but he was surprised to see your tired form passed out on the desk in your living room. Several color coded notes and folders were sprawled underneath your head, under your arms, and on the floor. 

Being careful not to wake you up, he set down his luggages quietly near the front door and approached you, drinking in your appearance. You were clad in one of his gym shirts and a pair of shorts, your hair pulled back in a ponytail to keep from out of your eyes. His heart swelled with adoration.

The moonlight from the open window made you look almost angelic to him, your hair sprawled in different directions throughout the ponytail with a peaceful expression on your face and your skin absolutely glowing. Your nose crinkled occasionally as you took in slow breaths.