My Parents

My Parents

▸▵▾◃▸▵▾◃ ▸▵▾◃ ▸▵▾◃ ▸▵▾◃

"What?"

"That's my dad!" I repeated harshly, flipping through the multiple pages of photo after photo of my father. He was very handsome, with brown hair that matched mine almost perfectly and grey blue eyes that were very similar to my own.

I had gotten through about twenty pages of him before my body froze. Head to toe each muscle was clenched it felt like a boa constrictor had wrapped around my body and was strangling me from the inside out.

The photograph at the top of the twenty first page was the one my mom had shown me as a child with her and my dad at prom.

The very one that I had looked at when I had my first vision, predicting my mom's death.

Another loud sob subconsciously escaped my mouth at the sight of her.

But I couldn't manage to tear my eyes away from it.

"Stella you need to stop. This is not having a positive effect on you." Chris commanded, reaching out to retrieve the book from me.

"Don't touch it!" I screamed back dragging down to the ground with my body as I flipped through the next few pages which were covered with pictures of my mom and dad.

"They look so happy..." I mumbled. Managing a small smile through my streaming tears.

"They were."

At the sound of Chris's voice once again something clicked in my head.

"This means.... You're my uncle. And Allison is my cousin and a creepy ass psycho murderer were-cougar is my aunt."

"Were-jaguar." He corrected.

"I meant what I said."

"That is all accurate I guess. That's probably why you're so good with a bow. You have a hunter's blood in you."

I'm an Argent.

This means I'm not alone.

Maybe now I can meet Allison. After all she is my cousin, can't really say no to me now.

I finally stood up off the ground an embraced Chris... Uncle, Chris in a tight hug. But I didn't receive the response I was expecting.

Instead of feeling warm and protected like I'd hoped I felt the oh so familiar rush of light headedness as the pictures began to flow through my mind.

Chris. With a woman who had dark red hair. She has a knife. I can hear her heart stop.

Before I can even understand what's going on I'm switched to a dark gated area. Stiles is there, but it doesn't look like Stiles. He looks dark and sickly.

Kira is also there with her mom and there is a curly blonde haired boy being slashed with the swords of multiple hooded men. I tried to run to help but it was like I was trapped in a glass case. Forced to sit there and just... watch.

Another girl. She was average height with short brown hair. And she held a bow in her hand. She looked very familiar but I don't know why.

Suddenly I heard an arrow release. I watched as it flew through the air and went right into one of the dark soldiers that were slashing at the teenager.

I gasped as the man exploded into a deep black fog, but the thing that really got me was the sound of a sword going through someone's body.