Fix You

Fix You

▸▵▾◃▸▵▾◃

We admitted Sara to Eichen house after that under terms of being a complete lunatic and made sure one of the 'special' guards knew of her 'special' circumstances so she was put in the proper 'special' cell.

I think the connection spell wore off though seeing as though Sara had woken up by the time we left but Stella still laid unconscious in my lap on the way home.

Softly I played with her shiny brown hair. She must've been so scared being kept like that, probably with no food, seeing as though she is much thinner than before, and with cuts and bruises all over her body.

I wonder if she knew what was happening. I mean since Sara knew what Stella was thinking I wonder if Stella had to deal with everything that Sara ruined for her.

Pushing it to the back of my mind I continued to stroke her head just hoping that maybe soon her eyes will open and I will be able to see the beautiful blue eyes that I melt into every time they come in contact with mine. I wondered when I would be able to kiss her again and feel that bolt of electricity like I did in her room that night, or hear her say "I love you" when she thinks I'm not listening like in the animal clinic after I had been poisoned.

But for now I would wait to see that sparkle. To hear those wonderfully witty sarcastic jokes. To listen to her laugh at Stiles's many fails and to feel her touch when we held hands or kissed or hugged, hell even when she steals my controller during Call of Duty to "show me how it's done."

But until then it's my turn to be the one to speak and to take action.

We sat alone in the back if the Jeep the rest of the pack in front of us but I did not care if anyone heard me.

Taking a deep breath I began

"Listen Stell... you probably can't hear me, but then again I guess that's what you said to me and I did hear you... anyways. I'm sorry I let this happen. I'm sorry it took this long for me to notice that something was wrong. I should've noticed. But you need to know that I love you. That no matter what happens I will always love you. And I don't know how long it will take or what measures I will have to go to but I promise that I will try my best to fix you. Because a girl like you deserves all of the pleasures in life. And she deserves to experience them with a full heart. And I will wait if that's what you want but there is nothing in the world that will make me feel differently. And when you wake up. I will be the first one there to kiss you."

Leaning down I placed my lips on her forehead giving her a small kiss before I sat back up and fell asleep with her in my arms.

[edited]

▸▵▾◃▸▵▾◃

I LIED THERE WILL BE ONE MORE SHORT CHAPTER

BUT HOW SWEET WAS THIS!

Tbh when I read my reading it's like I read it for the first time, it's like I'm reading someone else's story because I don't even know who I am when I'm writing but I definitely like her company.

One more! I think ;)

I love y'allllll!!!!

Xoxo Cara oxoX