Chapter II

Marinette took the note and ran off to the bathroom; completely forgetting her lunch, and forgetting to shut her locker.

"Tikki what does this mean! I've been so careful!" She blurted once she made sure she was alone.

She cried out. "Everyone's going to know who I am and I'll have to stop being Ladybug and I'll never see you again and what am I going to do now!"

The little kwami popped out of Marinette's bag and listened to her ramble with a sympathetic face.

"Relax Marinette!" She said. "They haven't said anything, I say you meet them at the park like they said and see what they want."

Marinette gasped, "what if this is connected to the feeling I had yesterday! What if I wasn't just being paranoid and someone was actually watching me! Oh my gosh, that's how they found out my identity!"

Tikki looked thoughtful, "It could be possible..." She trailed off.

"What do I do Tikki? Do I meet up with this person?"

"I think you should, but tell Chat Noir, so that he can keep a watch on you and make sure you stay safe."

"But then he'll know who I am!" Marinette grumbled and banged her head against the stall door.

"What if it's Chat Noir who wrote the note!" Marinette said.

"Do you really think he would threaten to expose your identity?" Tikki countered.

"True," She said.

The door to the bathroom opened and tikki flew back into her purse.

"Marinette?" Alya's voice called.

Marinette's eyes widened, she had completely forgotten about lunch. She rushed out of the stall and was met with Alya.

"Alya! What are you doing? I mean it's the bathroom so in sure you have to- nevermind!"

Alya gave her a suspicious look. "I'm here because it's been like ten minutes since you went to get your lunch, and when I went to look for you I found your locker open and your lunch on the ground."

Marinette scratched her neck. "Oh! I just went to the bathroom beca-"

"Are you ok?" Alya interrupted her. "You look a little pale."

Marinette nodded, "yeah I'm fine! Its probably because I haven't had lunch yet. Speaking of we should totally go right now!" She ran out of the bathroom before her friend could say anything.

Alya gave her another suspicious look, but followed her out.

___

"So what you're basically saying is that someone knows your identity?" Chat said.

Ladybug nodded, forgetting she was on the phone. "Yes, and somehow I think this all has to do with the fact that someone was following me home."

Chat stayed silent, unsure of what to say; when an idea popped into his head.

"Let me come with you."