E I G H T

Tay and LuLu (laylanis dog) ^^ and if you ain't ever heard an Atlanta accent it sounds like that.

Unedited. But Ian editing 3,845 words I'm sorry but no.

 But Ian editing 3,845 words I'm sorry but no

September 17th

Aaron was annoyed and it was all over his face. Laylani noticed as they sat at the lunch table alone while everyone else went to the vending machine.

"What's wrong with you?" He'd been looking around all lunch.

"Nothing." He sighed and rolled his eyes before scrunching his face up in a certain direction.

Laylani looked where he was looking and saw Iman talking to some girl by the doubles doors.

"You looking at Iman?" She asked teasingly, making him scoff in disbelief.

"Fuck him." He mumbled, grabbing his phone like he was preoccupied when the other boy looked over at him.

"Damn what he do to you?"

"No comment. Dirty annoying ass nigga. This why I don't mess with boys they be.. no." Aaron shook his head and put his headphones in when Iman sat next to him like they were cool.

"Wassup with yo attitude?"

"Don't touch me." Aaron smacked his arm away and Iman put it back.

"Why?"

"I don't wanna talk to you."

"I wanna talk to you though."

Laylani was going crazy in her head. She checked her nose to make sure she wasn't bleeding and continued listening.

"Go talk to shordy." Aarons accent got noticeably stronger when he was annoyed. He sounded like an angry ass New York nigga.

"You got an attitude cause I was giving somebody conversation but you tell me you hate me everyday. If you hate me why you care?"

"..."

"Exactly. Took dick one time and lost all common s-"

"Unt un bye that did not happen." Aaron lied defensively, looking at Laylani as if she'd believe him.

"Okay I'm back. Tap yuh noise battyman." Tay sat down and handed Laylani her pop tart.

"Aaron could you go get me a napkin?" Ciara asked knowingly.

"No."