E L E V E N

Unedited

October 1st

October 1st

"Tay be like 'this one for you' and miss."

"Cap. I'm done talking to you." He shook his head and pushed her away, feeling her hop on his back anyways.

"Damn Elena put some clothes on." Ciara said as Elena took her jacket off.

Tay looked away, not wanting to give her any form of attention because he could tell what kind of person she was. She thrived off of sexual appeal and nothing else because she had no personality.

Him even glancing at her would give her the wrong idea.

She had on a light pink bandeau that was damn near sheer and jean shorts that showed the bottom of her ass. Raina just bought her anything.

"I do have on clothes.."

"It's gonna be cold inside. You forget we at cascade?"

"I'm gonna be okay. Can we not talk about what I'm wearing? Laylani is in spandex and ain't nobody say nothing."

"Her boobs and ass not falling out of her clothes. And her boyfriend can fight so she can wear what she want. Let's just go." Ciara said quickly, walking inside the cold skating rink.

"Finally." Vivy said tiredly, typing away on her phone. She wasn't talking much because she didn't get along with Elena and an argument wasn't necessary. The girl was 3 years younger than her and she wasn't about to argue with no freshman over a nigga.

Laylani grabbed her roller blades out of her bag and sighed as she sat down, thinking about how she'd have to get back up in seconds.

"Race me I'll give you $10 if you win." Tay stood up knowing she would go for it. She was competitive for no reason but he was too so it made things more fun.

"Race? Oh hell no." Ciara got out of rink wanting no parts in their race knowing she'd bust her ass.

Laylani stepped into the ring and looked at Tay who seemed cocky as always before taking off with him right beside her. They dashed past kids and made their way around the ring in less than 20 seconds.

"Tie." Vivy said as they ran into the short wall to stop themselves.

"I still want yo money." She held her hand out and he threw it at her.

Elena got into the ring after she'd changed shirts in the bathroom, realizing her boobs would be out if she fell.

"I can't skate." She grumbled, feeling herself off balance as she watched Tay and Laylani roll with their phones and talk like they were taking a walk.