T H I R T Y T W O

Laylani ^

500 votes

The song Xander and Tez quote later is Suicidal Thoughts by Biggie smallaz^^ I'll link it up there.

▌│█║▌║▌║ 𝟻 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ║▌║▌║█│▌

May 7th

"You're stealing! He's stealing!" A toddler said loudly as Tez shamelessly put candy in his pockets.

"I was gon bring it back with yo loud ass!" He threw a lollipop at her head and walked out, seeing Xander in distress across the mall.

He didn't like being out in public with other people. Everybody got on his nerves and managed to make him dislike them by the end of the day except Tez and Chubbs.

They met Chubbs a few months ago while they coincidentally ran into eachother while running away from the police. They'd been down ever since.

"No running!" A mall cop said in Xanders ear, making him turn around and look at him crazy.

"Nigga you in my ear. No screaming." He looked back down at his watch seeing it was 7pm and prayed Tez got bored so he could get away from Vince.

"Do I look like a nigga to you?"

"No sir." Xander said politely, feeling the strong urge to violate the middle aged white man.

"Let's go, racist ass mall." Vince and Chubbs began walking but Xander tapped them getting their attention.

"Sir you have a bug on your neck. Stay still." Xander approached him slowly, and the man freaked out quietly.

"Get it off!"

"I gotchu." Xander smirked and Tez laughed as he walked close to the front door wanting to be as far away from his best friend as possible.

He quickly unclipped the back of the chain then grabbed it off the mans neck before he could react. Tez, Chubbs, and Xander laughed loudly as they dashed out of the automatic double doors, the man not far behind them as they ran.

Vince on the other hand freaked out as he ran out with them on the verge of tears.

"Hey!"

"Aww shit!" Tez said when he heard police sirens, growing more and more excited as his legs took off with ease.

"Yerrr!" Xander said loudly, stuffing the heavy chain in his jacket pocket before hopping the fence and taking off again.