T E N

One of my favorite songs ^^^

Unedited so leave me and my typos alone period.

September 26th

"You should start playing for real." Brian said as Tay walked in the locker room.

"I am."

"Nah. Like you don't wanna be a basketball player or nothing?"

"Not really. I just don't want student loan debt when I go to college." He walked passed Brian and side eyed him when the boys hand grazed his arm.

"You could go pro and shit. If I was you I'd try to get drafted."

Tay had never really thought about it because his mom always told him that the NBA wasn't a realistic goal and he wasn't good enough to even think about thinking about dreaming about thinking about being an athlete. So hearing the exact opposite was nice.

"Laylani tells me that all the time but she's just a nice person so she'd say it even if I sucked ass." He laughed to himself, thinking about the confused look on her face every time he explained why he wouldn't become an athlete.

"Yeah. Your girlfriend right?"

"Yeah." Tay flinched slightly when Brian's hand ran over his back and he resisted the urge to say something. It was a lot of niggas around and he didn't wanna call him out or anything. That was embarrassing and he'd beat a niggas ass if that happened to Iman. He would just tell him to back off in private.

Not that Iman was DL, he just wasn't out out. If you knew you knew but if you asked he'd walk around the subject. On the other hand his brother didn't come onto straight people. He was just trying to be nice or understanding but nah.

Tay had told Brian to chill a few times before but maybe he wasn't clear enough. He wasn't gay or into men at all and Brian wasn't getting that.

He could later tell that Brian noticed his discomfort because the boy stepped back and laughed it off. So apparently he did understand that Tay didn't like dick and just didn't respect that.

"Nigga in a rush to get outta here he finna go see his lil girlfriend."

"Don't start." Andrew said seriously, not in the mood for Quinten and Brian's antics.

"What we cant joke with him?"

"No. Does he look like a nigga who likes jokes?"

"Whatever. Aye! You finna go get you some pussy ain't you? Her birthday was the other day I know that nigga got up in that. No wonder he tryna leave." Brian joked recklessly.