T W E N T Y F O U R

Not mature content... but explicit language and the mentioning of mature content. This is ghetto sex Ed.

 This is ghetto sex Ed

April 6th

"We went to six flags then Chick Fil A and I stayed the night at his house." Amariah described, making Jaylanis eyebrows go up.

"So? That's not a big deal." Xander stayed over all the time, they never did anything but watch movies though, so she wasn't understanding the girl completely.

"You had sex?" Asia asked in surprise, getting a nod from Amariah.

"Yeah. I mean no one is gonna wait 2 years no more so I might as well have gotten it over with."

"Jaylani thinks Xander's gonna wait."

"Because he is." She said confidently, not doubting it at all.

They all looked at eachother and laughed making Jaylani frown and roll her eyes. He said he would so that's what she was rolling with, she trusted him, even if she was dumb to do so.

"Why are you laughing? Is it that hard to believe someone likes me and doesn't want sex? I'm not ready to have sex and he knew that from the beginning so whatever."

"Jaylani when he's 17 you're gonna he 15. He's not waiting 2 years after he's legal for you to be legal more years for you to become legal. And I doubt you're gonna give it up before you're 18 so why waste his time and your time?" Amariah asked, surprising Jaylani a little bit. She'd never really thought about it like that.

"I never said I was waiting 3 or 4 years I said I wasn't ready now. I didn't put a date on it, I just said not now or anytime soon because that's how I feel." She shook the girls words out of her head and tried changing the subject but Amariah continued anyways.

"I'm just saying... you wouldn't have to worry about him cheating if you gave it to him first. Boys like that kind of stuff." She shrugged and trailed off when another girl said something.

"Y'all only kiss?"

"Yeah?" Jaylani didn't see the problem with that.

"He hasn't tried to finger your or nothing? Most boys would've been asking for head, especially since he buys you stuff."

"Has he tried to do what?" She asked in confusion.

"Finger you..."

"Don't know what that means." She said honestly, making her 'friends' slap their foreheads.

"Jesus Christ girl."

Jaylani frowned and closed her eyes, feeling weird about the conversation. She felt like she was too ignorant to sex because even if she wasn't doing anything sexual knowing and understanding it would've been nice.

When she got home Xander texted her but she took forever to reply.

👹👺 : you home?

👹👺: answer the fucking phone