T H I R T Y S I X

Tez and Oli^

Get this to 600 votes and 500 comments I'll update again today. Beggin asses.

 Beggin asses

July 2nd

"You-"

Laylani was in the middle of saying something to Taylin with a girl came up to him frantically, speaking so fast so all that either of them understood was 'picture'.

"Yeah." He said stiffly as she pulled her phone out of her pocket and went to her camera.

"Thank you! I saw you a few months ago but you look really mean so I was scared to come up to you but hey.. now or never!" She rambled and snapped the picture, wrapping her arms around him in the picture.

Laylani frowned and rolled her eyes when she noticed. People always got way to comfortable and were blatantly out of line in front of her. She tried not to say something but couldn't help it when the girls hands trailed up to his chest.

"Uhm. Not too much." She retorted as she held Sanai on her side and watched the girl touch him even more than before until she stopped her.

"Relax." Taylin muttered, smiling awkwardly at the camera.

"Yeah it's just a picture. No harm meant." The girl rolled her eyes and let him out of the one sided uncomfortable hug.

"Rubbing all over a grown ass married man is always out of line regardless of what you meant to do." She just began walking to the car knowing the girl would say something to annoy her further.

"Grown ass woman always hating on young bitches. You obviously have no self control-"

"If I didn't have any self control I would've dragged you across this damn parking lot." She smiled falsely and snatched the keys out of Tay's hands before walking to the car quickly.

"Is she okay?" The girl asked in fake concern as she touched on his shoulder, honestly just looking for another reason to touch him.

"Yeah." He said flatly and began walking to her knowing she'd have an attitude with him despite the fact that all he did was stand there.

Laylani turned the car and the radio on as Sanai jammed in her car seat. She turned around and laughed at the dancing baby kicking her legs and swinging her hands around with a smile. Even when she was irritated her baby made her happy beyond belief.

"Mama!" Sanai grumbled when Taylin got in the car and turned the radio down.

"Turn it back up."