T H I R T E E N

🔱 it's about dat timeeeeeeeeeee 🌚

4,260 words so ignore typos.

The first half is smut then the second half is plot shit so don't be caught off guard 💀💀💀

October 31st

"Worst drug you've ever taken?"

Tay stared at his ceiling and tried thinking about the answer. He wasn't real big on drugs but he was an experimenter. The thing about it was he was scared of addiction and was really picky about what kind of high he liked. Being drowsy and stuck didn't seem fun at all.

"Percs or Oxy in general. I don't like being like... unable to move or think straight. And they're addictive so I don't fuck with it. Plus I think I tripped on it so I'm really not into it."

"Best?"

"Psychedelics. They're not addictive and it's like.. I don't know. But all I do is smoke weed because that shit be having me tripping too. And drug head niggas are annoying like damn you can't function sober?"

"I took LSD 3 times. It was nice but I had a bad trip last time and thought I was dying for 4 hours straight."

"Exactly. That shit is scary. I know what to expect every time I smoke though. Worst weed experience is when I got too high and threw up."

"Same except we were at my grandmas house so it was super embarrassing." Laylani coughed, feeling too much smoke get in her lungs.

"Ahhh you cant hang gimme my blunt back."

"Bitch." Laylani put it in his ashtray and turned to blow smoke in his face childishly.

"Fuck you call me?" He pulled her forward and she laughed at his annoyed expression.

"I said-"

Laylani looked down and heard his phone ring for the 3rd time in the past 10 minutes. She reached for it but he got to it first and declined the call immediately.

"Who was that?"

"I don't know it's not a saved number." He shrugged and threw his phone to the side, hearing it ring again.

"Let me see."

"Why?"

"Don't play with me. Let me see." She held her hand out so he gave it to her knowing she'd leave if he didn't. She didn't play games with him.