T H I R T Y F O U R

Jaylani character change^

If this chapter inactive with no votes I'm not updating this shit ever again I kid you not ❤️

June 3rd

"Stupid ass movie. If I'm supposed to feel bad for the bitch I don't." Taylin said as Lovely Bones went off.

"Omg shut up that was so sad. Imagine that was your sister or something."

"If my sister that damn dumb then it is what it is. Ain't nobody tell her to go through that damn field then go in the ground with the weird white neighbor." He yawned tiredly before closing his eyes as his arms wrapped around Laylani.

"My sleepy babies." Laylani whispered to herself when she looked over and saw Namiko asleep with her princess headphones in as she watched Doc McStuffins instead of Lovely Bones.

She welcomed Namiko to lay on the couch next to her while they watched TV instead of Taylin but she rolled her eyes and sat by herself not wanting to share space.

"Stop." He mumbled tiredly when she sat up to go to their room to sleep before getting hushed gently, making him doze off again.

After a few hours he woke up alarmed with Sanai under him. Taylin sat up quickly and carried her to her room so she could sleep and rubbed his eyes.

"Hm." He remembered he had food and heated it up before walking back up stairs for the second time with the blanket wrapped around his body.

"Hey." Laylani said casually, feeling wide awake.

"Why you leave us?" He asked with an attitude, hair all over the place as he stood at the edge of the bed.

"You were asleep.."

"So? When you horny my sleep don't matter so why it gotta matter now?"

Laylani tried keeping a straight face but couldn't. He was genuinely mad that she left him in the living room and if that's not ridiculous then what is.

"Stop laughing it ain't funny. If I went to the store den ain't come back it'd be a problem though." He said as he sat down.

"Taylin I want some." Laylani looked over at his plate and he laughed, shaking his head.

"I asked if you was hungry, you sat in the car when I went and got it, and let me drive all the way home without saying shit."

"Okay?.. gimme some."