T W E N T Y

5319 words
Mature content somewhere in here.

December 23rd

December 23rd

"You are..seven weeks." The doctor said as she looked off of the ultrasound screen.

"Wow." She looked at the monitor and saw the tiny babylike figure, she was only one month so she couldn't look at it and point out its head or arms.

"It look like a jelly bean." Tay snickered quietly and Laylani rolled her eyes.

He still wasn't good with her after that comment. She said she needed space and time to herself because what he said actually hurt her feelings and it made her feel bad.

"You still mad? You know I ain't mean that shit bruh." Tay sucked his teeth and reached for her hand but she shook her head and pushed him away.

"I'm not feelin you right now and I won't be feelin you no time soon. So give me my space. We're
here as parents, not a couple. The more you bother me the longer it'll take for me to let it go." Laylani stressed, pushing him away again.

"As parents, not as a couple? Yeah the fuck right. You wanna be single because I hurt your feelings but god forbid I do some single nigga shit you gon go crazy."

"You can do what you want. I really don't care." She lied, looking through her phone.

"Can I have your number?" Taylin asked the doctor, giving her his pretty smile as she wiped Laylanis stomach off.

"Sure." She said simply before taking her gloves off. Laylani looked up in disbelief as they actually exchanged numbers.

"I'm not busy tonight." He smirked and she nodded, making Laylanis eyebrows shoot up in shock. Before she couldn't even speak she started sobbing and slapping his chest.

"Like what the fuck is wrong with y'all?!"

"Calm down it was a joke I ain't really-"

"I gave you my virginity and you gon do me like this bro I swear to god imma tell my daddy-"

Tay rolled his eyes and pulled her up as they walked aout of the doctors office. He held her on his side like she was a child as she cried into his shoulder all the way to the car.

"Baby..shut the fuck up. Please. We were joking so be yo ass quiet." He held his lips out for a kiss and grinned when she bit his bottom lip before sucking on it like he did to her all the time.

"Stop playin so much. You know I was just being a bitch so you ain't even have to do that." She muttered turning and looking out the window.

"Duh. If we breakup you might as well die it's not like I'm gon let you live a happy healthy life with another nigga." Tay said nonchalantly, getting a crazy look in return. Sometimes she forgot his ass really was a nutcase.