Part 7

Roger hums against Melanie's inner thigh, sucking at his soft, sensitive skin. "Roger," Melanie mumbles, biting her hand to keep quiet. She loves it, it's driving her wild. Roger traces hearts on her skin, calming her down.

"You're a little squirmy thing, aren't you, love?" Roger chuckles as he starts to leave a bigger hickey than the last. He notices Melanie gripping the sheets. He takes one of her hands and holds it. Melanie holds her breath, feeling Roger's gentle lips wander against her thighs. "You're so cute when you're like this," the drummer states, pulling down her knickers.

     Roger bites his bottom lip as both of his hands grip his thighs. He looks up at Melanie, letting her get in a comfortable. "Roger, I think I...I want you," she says softly, slowly sitting up, letting Roger cup her face. He kisses her soft lips passionately.

"I want you too," Roger smiles as he starts to take his clothes off. He sees Melanie hesitantly take off her blouse and bra. A smile small forms on Roger's face when Melanie catches him staring at her. Her cheeks turn red.

      "I have condoms, love," the drummer says as he goes if to his baggage, tossing some of his clothes on the floor.

"Okay," Melanie says quietly, discarding her clothes to the side. She sees Roger slip on a condom as he walks back over to the bed. His blue angelic wander over her body, hands slowly roaming over her. Melanie shudders to his touch. She never realized how touch starved she was till now.

     "You're beautiful," Roger mutters into Melanie's ear, his index finger tracing her soft skin. He can feel Melanie's self cautiousness as his finger trails across a couple of stretch marks. "You are so beautiful and kind. Please let me be yours?"

     "As long I can be yours too,"

     "Deal!" Roger mumbles against her neck. Melanie smiles lightly, rubbing circles on Rogers back with her fingers. His hands wander down to her waist. "You ready?"

     "Yeah...I am," Melanie shyly answers, earning a little kiss on her nose. Roger slowly traces his finger to her waist to her dripping folds.

     "You're so wet for me," Roger mumbles into her hair. Melanie hums and feels her heart flutter. He slowly thrusts himself into her entrances, causing her to bite her bottom lip and squint, letting out a small moan. "You're so tight," he says breathily as he looks down at Melanie, caressing her cheek. "Are you okay, love?" He asks.

     "Yes," Melanie answers, her voice in a whisper tone.

"Can I keep going?"

"Please,"

Roger hesitantly thrusts into her again, keeping a slow pace. "You're such a good girl," he says, moaning into Melanie's shoulder. "Such a good girl, taking me in so well,"

"You feel so good, Rog," Melanie says, embarrassed. She moans, feeling a mix of pain and pleasure.

"I do?" Roger asks, looking into Melanie's eyes. Melanie moans into a sloppy kiss caused by Roger. "Say that again?"

"You feel so good," Melanie cups the drummer's face as he picks up his pace, causing her to moan a bit louder. She shuts her eyes closed.  "You make me feel so good," Roger bites his bottom lip at her words, feeling her hands in his messy blond hair.

     "You're so good being vocal for me, like the good girl that you are," Roger groans in her ear.

     "Roger, faster, please," Melanie begs, eyes becoming watery, earning a growl in her ear and a faster pace. "You're doing so well, Roger, oh my god," Melanie moans, soon to be muffled by her hand, trying to keep quiet as Roger starts to pick his pace up more. "Roger!"