Part 19

Melanie fixes her shirt is and tucks it into her shorts. Technically, it's one of Roger's baggy white sleep shirts, but she is claiming it has hers now. The two get into a booth of a nice 24/7 breakfast restaurant.

Roger grips Melanie's thigh, earning her attention. Melanie takes a deep breath as his grip gets tighter on her thigh. She shyly looks at him and his prideful smirk. She bites her lip as she locks eyes with Roger, a little hum coming from her. "You know, I love you."

      "I love you too," Melanie whispers as she snuggles up to the drummer, hiding her face from him. Her hand brushes over Roger's lap, accidentally feeling his erection. He bites his bottom lip.

      The waitress gives them waters and takes their order right after, leaving Roger eager for another touch. Melanie takes notice and gently places her hand on Roger's erection, rubbing softly.

Roger looks at her with devilish eyes and a smirk on his face. Melanie retracts her hand, only to have the drummer grab her wrist. "Don't you dare." He growls lowly. Melanie bites her lip as Roger leads her hand back to his erection.

     Melanie cautiously kisses Roger's cheek, hearing him muffle his moan. She shoves her face into his neck. His hand grips her thigh tighter as he grows harder. The drummer uses his free hand to cover his mouth.

     "Roger, do you like this?" Melanie questions, voice soft. She slows down a bit as the drummer grinds himself a little against her hand.

     "Don't stop," He demands into her ear. Melanie blushes and continues. "Please, don't stop!"

     "Okay," she mutters warily, Roger kissing her neck gingerly. Melanie smiles lightly when she feels Roger groan quietly into her neck. "Baby, you're going to drive me insane if you keep groaning." She whispers. Roger groans a little louder, nibbling at her skin. "I love it when you do that."

"That's good, cause I want you to be mine when we get back to the hotel," Roger growls into her ear. Melanie glances around the almost empty restaurant. She feels like sweating as she does as told, letting Roger nip at her neck.

     "Mhm, Roger!" She mutters shyly, almost as loud as she shouldn't be, feeling Roger suck hard at her neck. She can just feel a bruise form on her neck.

     "Mel, faster, please!" Roger begs in her ear, causing her spine to shutter. "I'm so hard, it's painful, please." Melanie does as told, moving her hand slightly. "Faster!" The drummer whines.

     "If I go faster, people would notice!"

     "There's no one here-" Roger moans loudly in her ear, grinding himself a little into Melanie's palm.

     "But the employees!" Melanie exclaims, her eyes keep glancing everywhere.

     "That doesn't matter," Melanie watches as Roger closes his eyes, leaning himself back against the booth. He lets out an airy moan. He is trying to control himself. Trying to control himself from Melanie's gentle touch. "I need you so fucking bad."

     Melanie can tell he is getting flustered. He does think it matters, trying not to make the workers notice. He peaks one eye open to see his blushing girlfriend. He moans quietly, trying to calm down a bit.

He takes a deep breath, biting his hand. Roger glances around the room. He sees Melanie wince slightly. Roger loosens his grip on her thigh, giving her a passionate kiss on the lips.

Roger can barely keep himself under control anymore. He keeps kissing Melanie, gently rubbing her thigh. He feels her shiver under his hand.

"Oh god," Roger mumbles against Melanie's lips, grinding slightly. His eyes widen, looking at Melanie fearfully.

"What?" Melanie gasps as Roger takes her wrist suddenly.

"I just came in my pants like a horny fucking teenager!" Roger whispers into her ear. Melanie stares at him, beet red. The drummer sinks in his seat.

"Roger," Melanie giggles lightly at her boyfriend.

      "Don't laugh at me! This isn't funny!" Roger states. Melanie leans into his shoulder, continuing to giggle. "Don't act cute!" Roger starts to laugh.

As soon as the couple gets their food, they both go quiet, only giggly glances at each other. Roger couldn't keep his eyes off her thighs, teasing the fishnet with his fingers.

Roger can feel the goosebumps that rise on her skin. He eyes Melanie's goosebumps as they rose upon her arms. He looks up at her shiny emerald eyes. They shy away from his baby blue ones. He smiles lightly as he watches her go back into the shy and bashful self,

Back to the way he first met her.

Shy and Bashful.

Melanie follows behind them as Roger filled up space beside her. Anxiety fills her head as a light blush holds in her cheeks.

"You can talk, you know. We aren't that mean." Roger says, glancing over at the new roadie,

"Oh, I'm sorry." Melanie quickly says.

"Why are you apologizing? There's nothing to apologize for." Roger lightly laughs.

"Sorry, instinct. I'm sorry."

"If you keep saying sorry, I might as well through a tantrum." Roger teases. He looks at Melanie up and down and bites his lip. "C'mon, love, we haven't got much time! Next thing you know, Anna will have a fit if she couldn't find you!"

     Roger smiles lightly, placing a small kiss on Melanie's cheek before taking a mouth full of pancakes. Melanie blushes and giggles loudly and takes a sip of her water. She hides her face into her hands as Roger makes faces at her.

     "Roger, you're a dork!"

"Am I your dork?"

     "Yes, of course, you're my dork!" Melanie sighs, looking out the window.

     "I love you!" Roger states. Melanie glances up at the drummer. Roger grows a little shy. "I mean it."

     "I love you too."